Wednesday 24 June 2009

Baby goes to Hollywood...


So I just thought id give a quick update as im packing up the louis luggage for a few days and I wont be back until next week...
I hope every ones searches are going well! I have been speaking lots to Mr BA and im excited to meet him now, more so than I was before. The more I chat to him, the better I feel about it all, and the more attracted I am to him.

Mr NY is still 'sick' so we will see how that one goes, and more importantly if my gift turns up in the post or not, im still hoping to get out to Chicago to meet him, so Il have to see if he gets back in touch once the illness has gone ;-)

Ive also been chatting on the phone to a guy who lives near to me in the UK. He is 35, an ex pro ice hockey player, but now has his own business. I had him on my messenger, which was strange because I don't remember adding him, and I have never spoken to him really before....

So up he popped the other day and we got to chatting, he never mentioned the whole sugar thing, we just spoke about general stuff and he called me today to ask me out on a date when I get back to the UK next week. Im assuming I met him on SugarDaddie.com a while back, but he is cute and the kind of guy id see without any kind of 'arrangement' so its worth going out to dinner with him!

Tomorrow morning im of to LA with some girl friends for the weekend. Its one of our favorite places to go, and we go usually once every month if we can. If there are any LA sugar babys around come and join the party! We will probably just chill and shop, go party in les deux or My house and have some fun!

Have a great weekend everybody,
Love Baby Bow x


1 comment: