Wednesday 17 June 2009

All About Bow...


I have had a few e-mails and comments asking me different things about myself, and I realised I have never properly introduced myself... so I'm doing just that :-)
I am 22 years old, British, and I spend most of my time now in London although I have been living in Manchester for a few years previously. I fly as cabin crew / air hostess/ trolley dolly for a very well known high profile English airline, and it is a whole load of fun... I cant really even call it a job, and I am happy every time I go to work its wonderful.
So I get to travel the world, The US, Middle East, Asia, Caribbean Islands, Australia, Africa.... I get to tan, party, travel first class in many cases, shop and date all over the world - and I love love it.

I'm around 5'3 tall, blonde hair which I like to wear big and wavy. I have been a 'Wag' for a few years, I now prefer a sugar daddy (Footballers are absolute tossers and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!)

I don't drive, I have a pretty curvy frame, 34 C/D, and a Jessica bunny shape I have been told! I'm around a size 12 UK. I like to work out, but I don't very often! I love all of my friends and my family, and I think I'm quite a caring friendly little lady.

Girlie things I love, pink, sparkles, jewels, being treated like a princess, puppy's, very cliche I know but that's just me. I love champagne, nice dinners, beautiful hotels, travel, conversation. I am very romantic and I truely believe I will be swept of my feet by someone who will take my breath away...

I am planning on starting a degree soon because I cannot be a tart with a cart forever. Id also like to set up my own boutique store, and run my own online business.

I hate ageism, it is one of my pet hates. I believe you can be friends with someone, lovers, whatever relationship you like, NO MATTER what their age. Why would it matter? A guy who is now 55 was once 22, a guy who is 40 was once 14. To me the older we get, we still keep all of those ages, we just learn more and grow wiser. I think hot men get hotter with age.

Some people say I look like Jeniffer Ellison, some others say Holly Willoughby. If I could choose to look like anyone it would be Jessica Simpson. I would love a piece of Bradley Cooper!

Love always, Baby Bow x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment