Monday 15 June 2009

Its all about the money...honey


So, a little introduction to my current sugar lump. He is from London, I do not see him very often, but he regularly sends gifts and funds via paypal. He is a busy man, and while he is very generous for the little time he does spend with me.... its leaves me yearning for more...

I am away often, so what I have decided is this. Multiple Sugar Daddy's.
Id like a man in every port, or should I say Daddy in every port. I quite like the idea of having different relationships, so I'm interested to see how this will pan out.

So far I have an acquaintance in L.A, I have yet to meet him... although he did send me something via paypal, of his own accord. Very generous and not at all expected, but it shows me that he is keen, willing and of course...able.

Second, I have Chicago. I'm pretty confident about this one, he is hot, and I think I could wrap him round my little finger quite nicely ;-)


And thirdly, A very handsome gentleman here in London. We are going to meet soon for drinks, he is American, but living in London.

Money wise, I'm not sure yet what I will ask for... that will depend on how many I genuinely get along with and would like to see again. If I liked all three, id be happy with say £1000 a month from each, If i drop one, the other two will have to up their game :-)

I use seeking arrangement to seek out my daddy's, Ive always found it the best. Its free, easy, and there are plenty of guys. Most* know what being a sugar daddy is all about, which of course is always an added bonus!

Ideally, Id like enough to be able to pay my rent (somewhere new, shiny, and central) save a little, have no debts, and of course be able to buy the odd pair of Louboutins and a Chloe bag here and there!

What do you fellow sugar baby's feel happy with? How much is too much? How much is too Little?


Too much of a good thing... can be wonderful,


Love Baby Bow x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bow! Welcome to the Society!!! I think that $1,000 would not be worth it...Being a Sugar Baby is about being able to indulge in excess...But each idea of what and how much that is is our own individually...Good Look on your search!!! Keep the updates coming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bow! I just started my own search for a SD a couple of days ago and I am psyched to see another blog up about this. I also agree with princessdiva that you can do better than 1k i think you should set the bar high (but not unreasonable)...at least 2k though I think! Good luck on your search and hope to see another update soon

    ReplyDelete