Sunday 21 June 2009

Wait all day for a bus.... Then four come along at once


Hello sugar girls and boys,
Thought id give a little update, I am going to try and write at least once or twice a week to keep it interesting, I hate reading blogs and then they go quiet I feel like I'm in suspense to find out what happened! So Ill try to not do that with this one...

The international search is going well. Why is it you wait all day for a bus, then four come along at once! Well, I have this but the buses are in fact rich sugar daddy men, the bus ticket is allowances, and the bus stop is the comfort of my own home ;-)

I have been chatting to yet another potential, who is from Boston. So depending on how dates go with BA and NY, a trip to Boston may be on the cards.

The guy is good looking, wants to see me 1-2 times per month and when he comes to the UK, and is happy with an allowance etc. He seems genuine and reliable and is very polite and sweet. I haven't actually seen a picture yet, but he works out and says he is considered attractive by many.

I'm holding out for Mr NY to be honest... he is my favorite. He is so hot, and I really think I could get it all from him if I play my cards right... Only time, and a meeting will tell.

I'm glad that I am chatting to a few and keeping my options open, I'm still not sure how many I would like, but I think two is a good amount and do-able! I have also been thinking a lot about allowance amounts, and what is too much, too little... What do you ask your sugar daddy's for, and how do you justifie it?

Love Baby Bow x

No comments:

Post a Comment