Wednesday 1 July 2009

Naughty Plans...


So I'm back from L.A, I had such a great time and it was so fun to hang out and shop, i spent far too much money, I really need to find my SD soon!


Well, a few things have changed since I last wrote. Mr NY who I liked so much, is quieter than normal, sending me a few quick e-mails but no phone calls. He said he had been sick, but is better now, but still he is not acting as interested as he usually does. As well as that, it doesn't seem that il be able to get to NY as much as I would have hoped, compared to other places in the USA so I'm not sure this international piece of sugar will work out.... Il keep him going for a little while and see if he gets in touch more...



But... Mr BA. Well, I'm a little excited, as I'm flying out to L.A again on Tuesday, and Mr B.A is in town (I didn't realise but as well as Miami he has a place in OC, right on the beach!) So I'm going to meet with him. Were going to go for drinks and something to eat, and then I might invite him back to my hotel as long as things are going well. Ive already said id like him to bring me a gift and il make sure the chemistry is right before I make any naughtier plans!

My naughtier plans include going to Victoria's Secret the day before I meet with him, buying some killer lingerie, and putting on a little sugar show for him...

Ive asked him to pick my up from my hotel, he has a Porsche, and then we can go from there. I'm a little nervous, but I'm sure il be fine. IL have a shot or something before hand to calm my nerves :-) Il also make sure someone knows where I am, and send a few texts to update people on my whereabouts, better to be safe than sorry hey!

So wish me luck, and I will keep all the baby's updated on how it goes. I better come home with some Louboutins! (I was thinking of sending him a link to some I like online, so that he can bring them with him - do you think this is a good idea?!)

Well I am off for dinner with some friends now, Ive been feeling really unwell since I got back from L.A and I've practically not left my house!

Speak soon,
Love Baby Bow x

2 comments:

  1. Yes on the Louboutins. That would be a fabulous sugar gift.

    ReplyDelete