Tuesday 16 June 2009

Introducing Mr B.A...


OK, so during July I am going to be meeting some of my new international sugar. Firstly, I will tell you about Mr BA. We will call him BA for the pure and simple fact that he carries and owns a BLACK AMEX. The elusive, sure sign of sugar daddy worthiness.

That alone has guaranteed him a date with Bow, and Bow expects the card to be out in full force!

I met this particular Sugar Daddy on Seeking Arrangement.com. He is in Miami, which is somewhere I frequently visit, so the logistics of seeing him will not be a problem. He has a beautiful house by the ocean, and is so far saying all the right things.

I told him of my love of shoes and shopping, and he promised on out first meeting a shopping trip... so far. so good. He also sent me $600, via paypal, just to show me he is interested. Not a huge deal, and by no means BLACK AMEX standards... but to say I have never met the guy I think this was a pretty cool gesture.

Now, onto the one and only problem. The looks. Now, fellow sugar baby's you must understand, I am attracted to older men. I like them, they like me. So that is not so much a problem. And in the past my boyfriends (not SD, just the regular poor type ;-) have been pretty average looking. Im all about the personality... Don't get me wrong, I appreciate a good looking man, and a good looking older man.... well I'm week at the knees at the thought!
So my question is.... Do looks really matter?

If you find the perfect Sugar Daddy, the right allowance, etc but from photos your not so sure if you would be attracted to him - would you still go? Would you carry on a relationship with a guy if everything is perfect, just not the looks, not the attraction. Does the BLACK AMEX - cancel it out?

I know in the past I have met people, who I have been attracted to but if I had seen them on paper or a picture, i wouldn't have so much..... the charisma, charm and confidence has outweighed all the other stuff, and every woman in the room was looking.

So, should I take a chance? Would you play, with B.A? ;-)

Love Baby Bow x

5 comments:

  1. Hm...well for me, I think physical attraction is pretty important if I'm going to be getting intimate with someone because otherwise I don't know that I could really get into it. The person would have to at least be in good shape or not obese because an overweight frame really repulses me on a man and I don't care how much money he is willing to spend on me I could probably find someone who is a better fit. But that's just me...now, if BA is even remotely attractive and if it seems like he takes care of himself and everything I would say go for it; but ideally of course you would find someone you are truly attracted to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bow...For me, if I was repulsed by him physically I could not be sexual, or physical with him...I could not even fake it...On the other hand if I felt that he had the funds and I could string him along for a while, whilst getting him to part with some of said funds, or taking my to 3 or 4 uber swanky, upscale restaurants that I have been dying to dine at (and meet other potentials on me several trips to the washroom) then it might be worth it to go at that angle...Either way, let us know what you decide...

    Gosh I love my little Society that we are forming!!! I'm glad to see my girls are posting again!!! Sugar Kitten...Come out, come out where ever you are!!!

    XOXO

    JC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... tough question. All I can really tell you is that you never know until you try. One thing I will say is that for me personally, attraction builds over time. I realize this is tough considering most SD's turn on and off like a light switch and as SB's we're supposed to be "game"... that being said, I'd meet him, get to know him a little, see how it goes. Charm goes a long way, so does intelligence...

    Oh ya,... Hi, I'm Sophie. I'm currently on the road back to Sugarland. It's been a while since my last "Daddy" so I've started a blog and I was hoping you'd want to do a link share with you a lot of you ladies (since we're all in the same boat).

    If you'd like, my url is:

    http://dasgrossezuckerlexikon.blogspot.com/

    I'll be sure to post your site on my page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love speaking to you girls, its great. Are you all from the states?

    Well BA isnt unattrative, He isnt over weight at all, he is just kind of avarage looking, there isnt anything repulsive about him. What draws me to meet him is he might have that 'sparkle' you only get when you mean someone in real life... that and the promise of shoe shopping :-) x

    PS - JC - I love you honesty, never waste an opportunities of a washroom visit! :-D Hehehhehe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. BabyBow, great blog!

    I would most definitely meet him and see if there is chemistry. I've had several Daddies over the years and none of them were gorgeous Gucci models. However, physical chemistry comes when you are treated like a Princess and really cared for. Funny, charming and brilliant go a long way......and the experiences you collect are as important as anything.

    Best of luck with MrNY....can't wait to read how it plays out.

    ReplyDelete