Sunday 21 June 2009

Sugar Sweet Secrets...


I was wondering how many of you fellow sugar baby's keep your sugar affair a secret. Do you tell your friends, work mates, or maybe just a select few? Or do you tell no one, absolutely no one about the sugar sweet arrangement?

Personally, I tell lots of people. I don't go into loads of details, and I only tell people I know will approve, and then they usually go do the same! I have a few work friends who know, and they are now on a sugar search them selves.

My best friend Charlotte and a few of my close friends also know. I like to be honest as I think its safe to have at least one or two people know where you are, and with whom your spending your time.

I also think its exciting and I like have someone to talk about it all with! I find the search for sugar as exciting as the actual thing itself, and I like to be able to have a chat about it to somebody close.

I would not tell my family, as I think they would disapprove a little. Once I have my new sugar daddy I will tell them about the relationship, skillfully without using any words like 'arrangement' 'sugar daddy' or mutually beneficial relationship' !

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! I am really enjoying reading every ones blogs that I'm following!

Love Baby Bow x

2 comments:

  1. I have a few friends and coworkers who know. I'd have a hard time hiding it to be honest. I buy a lot of stuff :) I don't give gory details though......I simply say that a gentleman I am seeing gifts me some things here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only person who knows is my little sister...I trust her with EVERYTHING. My mom knows I'm dating a 36 year old (I don't lie I only omit) but not that hes giving me money or anything

    ReplyDelete