Monday 22 June 2009

Tasting the sweet life...


I was wondering what every ones reasons for finding a sugar daddy are? Do you have a specific reason you want one, like college, being a student etc. How are every ones searches going so far?

For me, I like nice things. Its a simple as that. In life I generally go to nice places, with or without a sugar daddy. I like high class bars, and I want more of the good life. I have ambitions and dreams that I think having the support of a sugar daddy would help me to achieve. Apart from that I like material things, I just fall in love with bags and shoes, I love everything about them. Il go to an expensive designer store and I can stare at the shoes for hours, and wish I could own them.

I cannot wait for the moment that I post on here to inform you all of my Christian Louboutin cherry being popped! ;-)

I like to have my hair done at nice salons, I like to have Cinderella hair extensions. I like to have a st tropez spray tan once a week, and I like to go to a good gym, if like to have a personal trainer even more. I like to keep my nails looking good, id like to be able to treat my girlfriends to spa days. I like to buy people beautiful gifts.

I like Jimmy Choo. I like Louis Vuitton...Louis and I go way back. I like going to expensive restaurants, I like drinking Champagne when ever I go out, I like to be able to go to a club with my girlfriends and buy a table. I like to travel, and I like to look f*cking fantastic while I do it all. ;-)

Baby Bow x

4 comments:

  1. I love Louis Vuitton, well that and I'm a sucker for Burberry coats, lol. For me, I started out wanting a SD just so I could pay for college but that snowballed into wanting to travel more after my weekend away in Miami. I love going to new places without it being to my expense lol. So that's mostly why I want a sugar daddy, to pay for all those things I want but don't really wanna pay for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to pay off my loans and I also like nice things...but damn I'm more than 40k in debt just from loans because before I transferred my school was really expensive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before you buy your first Louboutins, message me. I am all about helping a fellow SB get her first pair. Thy are heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Baby Bow!

    I just finished reading all of your posts and realize we are SO much alike!

    I can't wait to read more ;-)
    d.d.

    ReplyDelete