Thursday 1 October 2009

Its in the stars...


I have had a busy week so I'm sorry for the lack of updates, but il get right to that now!
This week I have been in South Africa, where I spent a few nights. While I was there, I bumped into the England and Australian cricket teams, who were staying in the same hotel as I was. We managed to hustle a few tickets for the match, and party with the players after in the bar! Lots of fun of course, and it took me a few days to recover. A few of them are pretty hot, but all mostly married and not good SD material!

While I was over there, i got my teeth whitened professionally by my dentist there. Its loads cheaper than the UK/USA and just amazing. My teeth are now really white and clean looking, when the dentist showed me the chart I was actually already number 2 on the whiteness scale already, but now I'm off the chart! I also had a little veneer fitted over a small chip on my front tooth, it hadn't actually bothered me as id had it for years, but when the dentist pointed it out I thought why not! It cost around 1800 rand for it all which is about $235 0r £146 - bargain!

I didn't have my date last night, as my potential pulled out at the last minute. I'm meeting him tomorrow for a lunch date, so hopefully that will go well...
To be honest I was going to cancel it as I feel pretty rushed as I've only just got home, and il be going away again soon... but then I read my horoscope!!

' Give some serious thought to your finances. Solutions to problems link to meetings you plan for Friday'

How strange is that! Loves it, so the lunch date is back on....

I have never had a lunch date before, I always feel better in the evening as I look my best dressed up, and of course its more acceptable to have a few more glasses of wine the later it is!
So I'm planning on having my hair big and wavy, my make up natural, I'm going to get up early and have a st Tropez spray tan before I go to meet him.
I'm going to wear black leggings or black trousers with a cream tunic top I have, its really pretty and it has a lace and black sequin bow design to the front. Il wear it with a long nude coloured cardigan, my Louboutins, and a grey prada bag.

What do you all think? I'm going for a classy look, maybe il take a picture and pop it onto my baby bow facebook profile so that those who are my friends can see. On the subject of facebook, I have had loads of requests from people with pictures but no mention of what blog they have? I am only accepting people who have a SB blog that I read, as I want to remain pretty anonymous :-)
Well I'm off to boxing class now, to try and tone up! Il update again later as there was more I wanted to write...
Loving everyones posts by the way.
Love, Baby Bow xx


3 comments:

  1. That outfit sounds really cute! And that is extremely cheap for whitening services nice bargain hunting! Good luck with your lunch date!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit sounds perfect...i can imagine its gonna look so good on you! put some pics on facebook i cant wait to see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit sounds lovely. Wish I had some Louboutins and a Prada bag. I'm very jealous of your getting your teeth whitened. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete