Sunday 11 October 2009

My Sugar Saturday


Yesterday, I wake up thinking 'what to do with my Saturday'? I usually find I'm working or away on a weekend, so its always nice to be at home and see what my friends plans are.
I was just laid in bed thinking about the day ahead, when my blackberry buzzed. Open message - Mr Showbiz 'Hey bow, I'm in town just back from America. Would you like lunch today?' So, up I got, jumped into the shower, washed my hair and set it in some big rollers while I got ready. I obviously didn't have time to tan so I have this new St Tropez instant tan that washes off (its so good for UK readers get it in Superdrug for like £15 and use a mitt to apply) so i covered myself in that, gave my self a quick mani, and got dressed.... I wore black leggings, some grey suade platforms from Topshop, a long dark grey vest top with silver studs, a light grey blazer, and my Prada bag - sounds very grey but looks pretty hot :-)

I jumped on the train to where I meet Mr Showbiz, who greeted me with a smile, a hug, and an envelope....this is what he did last time and i never open it while I'm with him.
Next we went to Nobu on Park Lane for lunch, we both had some amazing sashimi and sushi, washed down with Dom Perignon. After lunch I went back to his apartment (I haven't yet been to his house, but I have seen the pictures on facebook and its out of this universe amazing!) But we drove in his Bentley which was gorgeous they are my favorite cars, so classy. I stayed for a few hours, most of the afternoon, then he asked me where I wanted to go next. I said home, because I had some plans with friends to go shopping to the mall that evening.

When I got home, I opened the envelope and there was some allowance - happy shopping evening was ahead! Mr Showbiz always hands me at least a couple of K's when I see him. I know he would be the perfect sugar daddy if he is happy to hand me a few grand as a gift when I do see him, I can imagine the kind of allowance he would provide.
The problem is - Mr Showbiz travels all over for his 'showbusiness', that paired with my traveling all over means I often get these 'Hey Bow, would you like to go for lunch today' texts, but my usual response is ' So sorry I'm in Hong Kong!' and he will be in Florida or somewhere ridiculously far. So when we get together its very, very good, but its few and far between.

I need a sugar daddy who stays put! One who spends his majority of time in one place, and then I can travel and it wont impact on our meetings....

So with my spongdolies, I put in the bank as I am trying to save some £ into an investment. The rest, I decided I want a hair change next month - going to get really long extensions, wavy ones, with a really big fringe - bangs for US baby's - and really blonder than I usually have. So Il use some money towards that too.
Although, saying this I did go shopping and I bought loads of things. An amazing silver chunky Gucci Horsebit Bamboo bracelet I had seen Lauren Conrad in, a few new dresses with awesome sequined shoulder pad details, a few new blazers and jackets as its getting chilly over here in the UK now! And an amazing juicy couture fluffy hat.

So Saturday turned out to be a very sugary day for me, I have more updates but this seems like the longest post in the world so il post that a bit later on!
Have a great Sunday,
Love Always, Baby Bow xx

2 comments:

  1. I love it! How generous of him. And as for hair extensions, I thought about those too. They sound gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beauty/clothing routines are impressive. You must look great. I need me a sugar daddy like that! Mine is nice, but not generous on such a scale as that! Enjoy the date xx

    ReplyDelete