Monday 12 October 2009

Monday Monday


Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all have had a sugar filled weekend!
Today, I updated my face-book with pictures of gifts and items I mention in this blog. I don't want it to look like I'm bragging, so I was a bit unsure of whether to do it or not, but seeing as most of you have and people have asked me too its only fun and I thought I would, I just don't want it to come across the wrong way! :-) Il add things to it, and I'm hoping il have plenty to add soon!
I'm hoping that my date comes off this week with Mr Date, I'm meeting him on Thursday evening and I'm looking forward to it. He has been very apologetic and says nothing will stop him meeting me, so I'm taking his word for it. Woke up to a cute good morning message too :-)

I'm feeling pretty confident about it, I think we have been planning to meet now for so long that nerves have been and gone, the only thing I'm worried about it having the allowance conversation face to face, as I'm used to talking about things like that online. I'm going to remain calm, and state exactly what figure I have in my head, and hopefully il get him to say first what he was thinking of, then we can lay our cards out on the table.
So its mission date now. This means that tomorrow I'm getting my nails done, maybe french or a nude shade followed by eyebrows waxed and tinted. Wednesday I'm getting my high lights done, and a sweeping side fringe cut in followed by a spray tan. Thursday I'm getting a new set of extensions put in, before the date. Phew! Thank goodness I am off work for the whole week.

I'm just going to go and eat now, Ive been good all day and I'm going for a run soon so I need to eat before I work out!
Lots of Kisses, Baby Bow xx

2 comments:

  1. Haha I loved seeing your gifts! Its nice that we can all share w/each other. Also it makes it easier to accept gifts from SD's when you know others are getting stuff too lol!! And your week of beauty sounds fun! Good luck with the date

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to be SIZZLING! I have yet to check out your gifts so I'll do that right now. As for the allowance talk...well it's the nature of the relationship so try and stay confident. I suck at negotiations (you can read my post) but hopefully you are better at it than I am !

    ReplyDelete