Sunday 18 October 2009

There he was... Part Two!


There it was.........

A message from Mr Date 'Cant wait to meet you today Beautiful, Il be there at the bar'.
Thank goodness for that, I had finally nailed a date and now I wouldn't let anything stop me. Excitedly I got out of bed, and got myself ready for the date.

I wore skinny dark jeans with a long white vest top, Loubutins and Prada bag. My hair was freshly done from the salon the day before, so I was good to go. I felt a little nervous so I had a baileys coffee :-) Hehehe.

On the way to the date I prepped myself. I do this everyday even if its for no particular reason, I think of all the reasons I am so happy, and all of the things I want for the day. So in this case, it was a seamless journey into London, and a perfect, positive meeting with Mr Date. (If you haven't read 'The Secret' you should...but I could talk about positive thinking for hours so Il maybe post another time about this!)

The driver dropped me off outside of the restaurant, and I hopped out of the car. Little white linen covered tables were dotted outside, paparazzi were hanging around (I'm still not sure who for although I was discreetly looking all through Dinner!) and I could laterally smell the sugar in the air.
I walked into the resturant, taking in scenery and people watching as I went -
And there he was.......
I saw him sat at a table - took a wild guess and popped my bag onto the seat next to him while introducing myself. Luckily, it was him and he looked very friendly and I felt at ease right away.

We ordered some wine, and chatted for a few hours. In between talking we ate some delicious Seafood and Oysters, Steak and Champagne. I liked how easy he was to talk to, although believe me I never stop talking so maybe that was just me! But we laughed, while I offended him a few times in a jokey way, luckily he found this endearing and he warmed to me :-) He complimented me on how I looked, and when I declined another bite of Chocolate dessert as id 'have to spend an extra hour in Pilate's' he lightly patted me on the bum and told me I was perfect. ;-) I wouldn't say that was true, but very sweet indeed!

Half way through dinner we had the 'allowance' chat. Now, I had prepared myself for this and knew exactly what I wanted. I had a feeling as it was quite high he might negotiate down a little, which I was happy for as id over compensated so that we could do! My mind was running over time, thinking stay calm, natural, direct..... when he offers out his hand for a hand shake and comes right out with an amount - which is more than my highest starting point :-) Perfect.

So all in all, we had the perfect date. We agreed to start something, so I am officially his Sugar Baby. Our next meeting is next week, where I am going to a dinner event with him. We are then going shopping the following morning, so I am looking forward to that!

I am very happy that I persevered, I knew that it would work out. Mr Date is kind, attentive, genuine, real, and generous. He will take very good care of me, as I will him. Its time for chapter two.... !

Excited Hugs and Kisses,

Baby Bow x x x

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The patience paid off eh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Sounded like a great date indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for Baby Bow!! Congrats and keep us updated don't be one of those who get an SD and then never blog again... loving the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm excited to hear how everything goes with Mr. Date!

    ReplyDelete