Saturday 10 October 2009

Blogs I like to read...


Thank you so much to Chicago Sugar Baby @ http://chicagosugarbaby.blogspot.com for your link and saying my blog is a favorite - so sweet and I love to hear that people read and enjoy my blog, thanks! :-)

So I thought id compile my own little list, to be honest I love all of the blogs I follow and i get so excited to read new posts - for the days I have doing sugarless things, i can read these blogs and get my daily take of sugar! Oh and I cant do those link things....hmmm.

I heart :
Jess Baby @ living the sugar daddy life style http://sugardaddylifestyle.blogspot.com/
This was the first blog I ever came across when I started sugar dating. Id had a sugar daddy for a while, with a great allowance (although I didn't realise I was a 'sugar baby' at the time....note:I just realised of all the posts Ive never actually gone into my past sugar daddy in any detail at all! Il make sure I post that pretty soon!!) and when I read Jess's blog I realised - that's what the term was! And I loved reading her lifestyle and what she would buy and her tips were fabulous. Still love it but a little less posts than before, and we are so all crossing our fingers for her to find Daddy #2!

I love how detailed and real her posts always are, I love Chicago and I like hearing of the places she gets to go to with her potentials, and how detailed her dates are (love hearing how dates went and what people wore etc!) I like how she always has some major contenders on the go and she doesn't settle for any less than she is worth - very important and very cool.
I also love her cute posts about fashion and things she likes to buy, there are always new posts to read and little cliff hangers so I'm intrigued ;-)

Sandie @ Aiming High
I love Sandie's posts about her sugar daddy dates and her potentials, it always makes me smile and she has a cute perspective on things. I like the messages she puts on from dates and e-mails and the detail of her potentail sugar daddy's. I also think she seems interesting aside from the sugar daddy stuff and you can always rely on an update! I HEART UPDATES!

I also enjoy reading Honey Baby's blog - I want more updates, tell us all what happened next and more about your new SD dean :-)

To be honest with you there are not any I hate, or why would I follow them, so by me following them - I heart them too! And I always, always read them for my sugar fix!
I also read a few fashion blogs, Belle De Jours (dairy of a call girl, made into a book now) and a few other random ones that I have come across.
I'm going to post again soon, as i've had an absolute sugar filled to the brim sugary sugar rush of a day!

Sugar Love, Baby Bow x x

1 comment:

  1. Aww Bow! Thanks! Be sure you post your Sugary day, as I am anxious to get my Sugar rush fix! I also can't wait to hear about your prior SD and the things he did for you, and how much your allowance was etc.

    As for my Blog I include so many details because I want the reader to get a accurate view of exactly how it it wanting to be in this lifestyle, etc. The ups and downs, the processes, etc. Plus I like to write too...Even though I never edit or proof read my Blog, so I'm sure it has tons of typos, errors, etc. I am a good writer when I want to be! But yes darling, waiting for you to write more and more about your Sugar excursions! XOXO

    ReplyDelete