Wednesday 14 October 2009

First Date Mr Date soon!...


So the date with Mr date is near approaching, tomorrow night and I'm all, almost, ready.

The tan has been a sprayed, the nails have been frenched, the hair has been highlighted, the eyebrows tinted, waxed, and the extensions are being redone soon. Then il be going to get ready, hopping on that train (first class i think treating myself so I can look at the other SD types and indulge in a glass of wine!!) and il be there.

We are meeting in an upscale hotel, I said il meet him at the bar. I plan on being there earlier than I have said I will be (unfashionably, but I have a theory) The theory is, I don't like that feeling of walking into a bar, worse a busy bar, and just not having a clue who i'm looking for. My eye sight isn't always great at the best of times, so I don't want to be saying hello to every Tom, Dick and Harry!!!

So my idea is get there before, text to say 'oooops got here a bit early' and get myself a drink at the bar so I can relax and when he arrives he will be the one to spot and introduce himself to me. Perfection!

I'm not sure what we are doing after, I think going for dinner and drinks. I'm actually very nervous and I don't know why, I never get nervous ever not for anything else but when it comes to meeting someone like this who I haven't met before I get a butterfly tummy and a little scared to be honest..... eeeeek. But I will be confident, strong and charming!
So, Il take a quick picture before I head out so you fellow Facebook baby's can see my chosen date outfit and my hair!

Oh and i'm loving Chicago Sugar baby's new post - fabulous news and an exciting read. I will soon have a post just as exciting of my own (That's positive thinking right there, I'm into the positive thinking!)
Kisses, Baby Bow xxx

3 comments:

  1. Aww have fun on the date and hopefully he will turn out to be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! It sounds like you are going to look fabulous...let me know how your theory works out, it's a good idea. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I've been awol honey, good luck tonight, will message you x

    ReplyDelete