Thursday 8 October 2009

How could I improve?


I'm just at home laid in bed, after a busy week of hard work, eating coco pops and updating myself on all the girls blogs, which I love. I'm so glad to see a few of us are getting closer to what we want, and I just love reading the exciting lead up to it all....
I always like to improve, so i was wondering ... what would make my blog more enjoyable/informative/funny/etc what would you like to see less, or more of? Would you like to see more stuff on facebook, like pictures of gifts, more details?
I was thinking, even if no one ever read my blog id still write it. For me its kind of like a little diary, sometimes my posts are a little random, and by reading it back I kind of learn more... do you feel like that about your blogs also?

I'm feeling a little unsure about my sugar search. I really feel like I have found two major contenders in Mr Showbiz and Mr.... hmmm just realised I haven't named him yet, il call him Mr date for now as I'm still eager to get one!

They are both very real, generous, the sugar grail as Chicago Sugar Baby says :-)and I know they are looking for what I am looking for. With them id get more of an allowance than I ever really thought id possibly get, and that's what I'm aiming for now. Its just getting the ball rolling, seems so hard?

So I may remove my profiles from the sites I'm currently on, for a few reasons. One, as I can concentrate on these two, and be more available for them. I want to get fitter, hotter and harder so I feel my absolute best, which of course will bode very well for them too. If nothing comes I can then go back to the sugar sites, with a new profile, new pictures and a new outlook. You always find when you put up a new profile you get like a million and one thousand messages don't you, and I like starting a new.
So my friends, that is the plan. I'm going to post pictures of my personal 'hotness goal' haha on facebook to spur myself on ;-)

Love from Bow xx

2 comments:

  1. That's a great goal! You're sooo ambitious. I'm too stuck in my lazy way. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome that your going to be gettinf "fitter". I keep talking about it, but never get up todo it. LOL im determined to start before the end of the year. GOODLUCK!!

    ReplyDelete