Friday 2 October 2009

Can the stars be wrong? Is retail therapy always right?




After a good nights sleep in my own bed, which is always a luxurious feeling, I woke up to feel a little anxious about my lunch date ahead. I had a feeling, right from it being set the night before, that it wasn't going to happen - and that feeling was right.

I hadn't heard much from the gentleman in question - so I decided to call it off myself. I am not living in London at the moment, and traveling down to London just for lunch is one thing... Traveling down to London when your not sure your even meeting anyone just for lunch is entirely another.

So - what can a girl do when she feels a little disappointed? Shop. And Spray Tan.
Remember those Loubutins that Mr NY bought for me, the ones that didn't fit? Well I managed to send them back to netaporter and get a store online receipt which I hadn't yet used - so I bought myself a beautiful new pair of suede 'deva 120' fringed boots by Louboutin. You can see them in the picture, in sand colour. Just gorgeous. They are $1,095, (i love buying in $, it looks loads and then you work it out in £'s and 'feel' like its a bargain!) a little less than the ones Mr NY bought for me. Perfect result.

Talking of Mr NY, I wonder how he is? I really liked him it was such a shame he is so far away, and there wouldn't be enough opportunities to see him for an ongoing arrangement. He was hot, in my eyes anyway, I would have been major attracted to him with or without the sugar, which is always nice!

Then, after the boots (which honestly took me about 2 hours to choose because I couldn't decide) I went and had my eyebrows tinted, and a St Tropez spray tan. How can a girl feel sad with bronzed skin, dark neat eyebrows, and new shoes :-D
To end the afternoon on a better note, I have also made new plans that I hope will stick with the lunch date for a weeks time.

I'm out now with some girlfriends, have a great weekend all...

Love, Baby Bow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment