Friday 18 September 2009

Looking for Apartments... A candy house!


Hello my sweeties,
I hope everyone is well!
This week I have decided I should move back to London, Ive wanted to do it for a little while now and I'm ready for it I think. I suppose it will be 100000 times easier to date, and see a SD regularly, plus I'm meeting all my potentials there anyway so its the place to be, the sugar capital!

So I've been looking on gum tree and Craig's list and I have two girl friends who want to move too, il keep you updated on that front! While I have been looking Ive been taking a cheeky glance at the 'above my price range' property's, oh how I long to live on the kings road! One day Kings road... one day my friend :-)

Ive also been chatting a little more to Mr Big, who I mentioned in a previous update to my blog. He is living out in NY and spends some time each month in London, well I googled him a little more and he is a major CEO. Good news.
Bad news is he is a little upfront. He wants to fly me out to NY and have me spend some time with him 'seeing how he lives' (It was that or the choice of a week at a beach spa resort) he owns shares in a well known nightclub and wants to take me there for a night out, shopping, etc. Mentions sex pretty often - as all SD's seem to do at the moment...

I mentioned id prefer, if he flew me out, to have my own hotel room booked for piece of mind and in case we don't get on, he seemed pretty shocked at this and told me he was quite offended that I don't respect how honorable he is.

I came to the conclusion - I will fly to NY with work if i can, have one night there in OCT where we can meet for dinner, meaning il have my flights and hotel booked so its better for me and he can remain as stubborn as he likes. Then, if we get along, he can fly me out the following week and I will stay with him once I feel I know him better.
I don't want to blow him out of the water just yet as I think he is major SD material. Big prospective Sugar Daddy.

I have been enjoying reading everyone's blogs, and
http://sugarcookiebaby.blogspot.com/'Sugar is Sweet' I wanted to comment on your last post but somehow it wont let me... so I am here...
I think you should give car guy a try - but tell him exactly what you said to us in your blog. Straight up. If you don't want to say it to his face, email it or text whatever, just say that to him. He will appreciate your honesty - and lets be honest your right on the money there (or not as it may be!) why would you want to spoil him by spending time with him if he A: doesn't spoil you B: wouldn't date you as your 'too young' C: wants to see how 'good the sex is!' first. So what do you gain out of that tediousness - nothing???
Tell him and the worst that can happen is he doesn't take it well, you will have lost nothing but gained time you may have other wise wasted. And then you can tell him bye!
Have a great weekend
Love from Baby bow x

2 comments:

  1. Hi lovely, I just emailed you, let me know what you think? Happy house-hunting :)

    HB x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Honey,

    Thank you so much, I have responded! x

    ReplyDelete