Saturday 26 September 2009

Dreams...


I have been in L.A for a few days, I just got back to the UK last night and I'm jet lagged!

In L.A I spent a lot of time relaxing, I went to get my nails done (clear natural gel which I have since painted with a nude glitter, and one corner of my thumb nail fell off already, crappy L.A nail salon :-)
I went shopping a little, bought a few nice things from forever 21 and the little boutiques I love to visit when I'm over there. I enjoyed the sunshine, and then in was time to fly home again.

Ive been thinking about the next year a lot, and I have many plans. I am so full of dreams and aspirations, my ambitions never stop growing. I always want to improve my self, my knowledge. I plan on making as many of my dreams come true over the next year, and I know that i can do it. I also know I cant do all of this in one year, I'm not superwoman, but il give it my best shot!

My to do list 1010:

  • Learn to fly a light aircraft


  • Start a degree


  • Learn Chinese


  • Have a steady sugar relationship


  • Live back in London

Many of them are personal goals, not at all sugar related... but I know the sugar dating will help me to get there faster and with ease. And I love it. Plus, I'm kind of bored of being single, I really just want one guy to focus all this attention on right now....

Speaking of Sugar, I have a little date soon. Don't want to update too much but I will update after with good news..............

I have only had one day at home and tomorrow I'm going again to South Africa, I'm going to get my teeth whitened there which I'm looking forward to. Ive been working out lots to look good for my date, and I'm hoping that will add an extra sparkle!

Baby Bow xx

1 comment:

  1. Aww good luck with everything :) And keep us posted on how your date goes.

    ReplyDelete