Thursday 10 September 2009

Bow on Facebook...


I'm absolutely loving reading every ones posts at the moment, I always keep updated with the blogs that I follow, and I think all of the Sugar baby's seem really beautiful inside and out.
Its very interesting imagining what everyone looks like, its a great idea so I thought I would do my own... So, ladies and gentleman... this is Bow.

Petite at 5'3 and a half (that half an inch is very important!), blonde hair, naturally just past my shoulder but with extensions under breast length. I like it baby blonde, and blown out, big hair is best - the higher the hair the closer to heaven! I use raccoon extensions which I love, in two shades of pale blonde and always wear it wavy.
My style, it depends on the occasion. When I'm chilling out or traveling I like to be comfy, so I wear Juicy Couture sweats, Pink by Victoria's Secret (VS COME TO THE UK ALREADY!!!) I like CC California, E.vil tees, Kitson in L.A, I shop online at ASOS.com, I want to be able to shop at NET A PORTER.... ;-) I love Havaianas flip flops, and I like Abercrombie jeans. So I'm pretty laid back in the day. Im a great beliver that everything should sparkle... personality, looks, hair, diamonds, shoes, if it glitters its mine!

For night its always a little dress from Topshop, Asos, Bebe, Gorgeous Couture.com, all saints, and heels either my Christian Loubutins although I would love some more, Aldo, or Kert Geiger. I like major high heels, gladiators, and cute dresses. I love clutch bags and I have a Chanel black 2.55 bag which I love it just goes with everything! It has a red lining and is just perfect.

Body wise I am a size 10-12 UK, I try to work out but I need to more, I'm lucky as I have a very small waist and bigger hips which gives me an hourglass shape no matter what my weight. Ideally I would like to loose about a stone, and be a little more toned.

I like to be tanned, I have olive skin so lucky for me it doesn't take much sun for me to get darker. The sun is evil and I do not want wrinkles so I have a weekly St Tropez spray tan, and catch up on rays while I am away in hotter climates!

I get told I look like Holly Willoughby (An English T.V presenter) and Jennifer Ellison (A British glamour model for all you US baby's) all the time, The girl in the above picture is Holly Willoughby.
I'm loving the Facebook idea so I have created one...
Just search for 'Sugarbaby Bow' or use this email address - myaccount74@hotmail.co.uk to find me.
let me know if you want to join with a message and your sugar baby profile name....
Il be putting my baby bow picture as my profile pic, and inside my profile all pictures of myself on sugar hunts ;-) with my past sugar daddy's, my gifts, trips away etc. I'm also going to post some of my potentials up, because why the hell not they cant see so what they don't know wont hurt them! I also think we should 'blacklist' the bad daddies, because lets be honest there are many of them around.

So for now that's all, I'm going to post again later with some more updates, and a sugary little plan I have!

Love for now, Baby Bow x

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the add! I haven't read your blog before so its cool I finally found it thanks to you!! You are gorgeous(as you already know that according to all the comments I made in facebook haha) Anyway I'm se excited that we are all getting connected for real!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. although i just stumbled across your blog this week, im so excited that were growing...i added you onto my FB account, so i know from here on out its just gonna get more and more exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete