Tuesday 1 September 2009

After the uhoh - Mr Showbiz continued


So after the little oopsie with the two identical named daddy's, I actually succeeded in getting in touch with Mr showbiz, finally!

My blackberry buzzed with the incoming message, just seconds after I had sent it. The message contained an invitation to one of the best party's I had ever been invited to. A private party in St Tropez, with one of the most A list, amazing, absolute legend of a singer in the entire universe. I don't want to say their name, as Mr Showbiz only invited about 100 people, and you never know who could be reading this... But lets just say he is probably the most famous singer on earth. OMG. So he had booked him for his party, and I was invited. Mr Showbiz said I could either book my own flight out to him with his credit card, or that I could let him book it for me.
I had a little problemo, which was that on the same date, even though I was off work I was planning on going to see someone in South Africa. It had been planned for a month or so, and I really couldn't let them down, plus I was really looking forward to spending the weekend with them.

So I had to let Mr Showbiz, and the major star or stars down. No matter, the best thing is this just shows me how influential and interesting he is, and the fact he wanted to book me a ticket over is major impressive.
Now that he is back in London, we plan on meeting this Friday. I'm not 100% sure what we will be doing yet, I'm waiting on his phone call later tonight.
I'm a little nervous, but hopefully we will get along and have a lot of fun.... plus i hope that il come away with something the first time, just to show he is serious.

Oh and Ive rejoined Sugar Daddie.com, I kind of took my profile down but I decided to rejoin. I got loads of e-mails right away, but I find it a little strange. There are loads of guys on there I recognise from ages ago so it seems like the same people all over again. Then Its called SUGAR DADDIE.COM and yet loads of guys profiles are like ' I am not looking for a sugar daddy relationship' DUHHH what are you doing on here?! Go to MATCH.COM!!!! :-)
But you never know, some good may come from it so why not is what I say.

Love every ones comments, I sometimes wonder if I'm the only one who reads what I put! So its great to see I have some followers and I love reading every one of your sugar blogs and following your progress. In reply to Jess Bunny and a few other comments and e-mails, I have made a post about me and my job and stuff. For some reason (because I started it ages ago and never published it) its really down the list even though its new.
Love always, Baby Bow xx

1 comment:

  1. Ahh damn at having missed that party. One of my potentials invited me out to St Tropez and seriously I think it would have been amazing but I had work commitments. I was hugely bummed! I wish I could have been there :-( I love reading your posts btw! Nice to see a fellow UK-er and your description of a nice life in the shiny parts of London was lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete