Wednesday 2 September 2009

Having a think...


eeeek eeeek eeeek I'm feeling a little bit nervous, and I need a little motivation from some fellow sugar baby's...
So Mr Showbiz wants to meet on Friday, he wants me to get the train from where I live to just outside of London, where he will pick me up, and take me out. He lives in central London, and I feel pretty safe about it just because he is so well known and also because I have been in contact with him for over a year so he seems very genuine.
The one thing that I cannot put my finger on is how old he is.... I don't want to ask, I think its a little rude and it hasn't naturally come up in conversation just yet. Hmmmm. I think he looks late 40's to early 50's, but I read a magazine article that says he is 60? If he is 60 I want a piece of his surgeon because he has almost defiantly had some work done!

The other thing that is putting me off is I am still not clear on what il be getting out of this. He has said he has good feelings about us, and if we get on there could be plenty of fun opportunities for us (I'm reading long term allowance's etc) and he asked me previously if I like gifts, money etc..
Silly question, I said money is important to me but what girl doesn't like gifts :-) and he told me we are definitely on the same page.... so I'm assuming some temporary allowance would be offered to me the first time that I spend with him.

The next reason is that I am actually not in London at the moment, but around 2 hours away. If I came down to spend Friday with Mr Showbiz, I would have to stay around all weekend as I fly very early Sunday morning for work - going home in between would be exhausting.

So all in all, I may use this week to get more information out of Mr Showbiz, and then set up a new date with him next week. While I'm in town, I may date more potentials from Sugar Daddies.com - I wonder how much sugar one girl can have all in one day?!

Love, Baby Bow x

3 comments:

  1. Does he know you are traveling 2 hours to see him? I would make it a point, make him sound and feel special hat you are doing so ad if he really wants to meet you, he will make it worth your while! Good Luck, cant wait too hear how it goes.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, he sounds exciting. I agree with SB, slip in the fact that you're travelling so far, make him feel special and so on! :-) Niiice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and good luck with as much sugar as you can handle in one weekend! I'll be in London with some pot sugar too.

    ReplyDelete