Wednesday 16 September 2009

Shopping Courtesy of Mr Showbiz...Allowance


Hey Everyone!
Ive had such a great weekend, and last few days. Firstly I had to go to China with work which was just amazing, had the best time! After a lot of dim sum and two major long flights I was feeling pretty Jet lagged... and there is one thing that takes that jet lag feeling and replaces it with excitement and butterfly's and sparkles! Shopping!

And it just so happened, that as I landed back I had a cheeky little message from my Mr Showbiz, inviting me to go see him. I told him my plans where to go shopping and invited him along. He would have loved to have come shopping with me, I'm like me too then you can pay! The time wasn't right to take my shopping, so we spent an hour or so together which was nice, he is so lovely. Then at the end, he tells me he is excited to see me again... and hands me a little envelope with some allowance in so I can shop myself which is peerrrrrrrrrrfect!

So for the past few days I have been shop shop shopping. I never thought id say this but I'm shopped out. First I got some new ugg boots, I love being all cosy in them in autumn and winter, so I picked up a gorgeous short grey pair which are just so cute! I picked up a pair for my sister and mother too.
I got myself some new Louboutins, there really cute. High black with the red sole, peep toe, and a red panel at the front which matches the sole...so hot!

Now for the most amazing thing ever, I swear I have that object affection thing where people fall in love with their car and fairground rides, you know that weird object fetish! Well I am absolutely in LOVE with this, its beautiful. Its a Thomas Wylde clutch bag, in cracked black leather, the leather is divine its smells amazing, its so soft! I keep taking it out of its little sleeping bag and looking at it, I'm scared to use it! Its really slouchy and has these Swarovski Chystal skulls ....ahhhhhhhhhh. Its Love.

So I probably should have saved some money, but i like shopping too much. And you know what, the jet lag is so so so over! :-)

kisses, Baby Bow x

2 comments:

  1. Ahh sounds so cool...me wants to go shopping too...its so freaking cold here in the north...i want...i mean i must get uggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Thomas Wylde clutch is TO DIE FOR. That is on my list of "to buy" ! Great gift. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete