Thursday 3 September 2009

OMG - So many Potentials!







I have to admit I was hating on SD.com a little bit, but oh my goodness in the last 24 hours I have made quite a few potentials!
Il introduce them now,
Mr Ingocnito - Named so because I am yet to see a picture.
Seems good so far, 40, dont know too much about him, he is playing his cards close to that millionaires chest of his. We are meeting for drinks in Londons Dorchester hotel. He has agreed on my allowence, so thats a good start in my eyes.


Mr Big - Big money maker, Big guy, Big Wallet. living between London and NY, has asked to fly me out to NY, is happy with allowence, now im waiting to see if he pulls through.

They are the two best of the bunch, although I have been speaking to a few more who seem worth a drink or two.
Mr Showbiz and I had a little misunderstanding today, over something completley stupid that was all his own fault - not mine of course! - but I think that will be ok. We seem to have made up (he thought I told him I lived somewhere that I dont, and I would never say that as I dont even know the place he is talking about - so he either had me mixed up or maybe its old age :-D )

On the subject of Mr Showbiz, I added him on facebook and to my delight he is the daddy of all sugardaddys, his house is a m a z i n g. He drives a Bentley too. His house, OMG, its just like a mansion - in London!
Ive been looking through Net a porter this afternoon, just loving the dresses and shoes, I so want me some of those. Look at these shoes I have put up top, these are some things I want. And il get them...
Love always and forever, Baby Bow x

3 comments:

  1. Bow- I have been following your blog for a few months. I am so intrigued by the fact that you seem to find sugar all over the world. This is something that appeals to me for the future. I would love the opportunities to travel- expenses paid!

    As for Showbiz, he sounds great, but I'm looking forward to reading about your dates with the other potentials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bow, I bow to you! Sounds like some excellent potential there.

    Wow at Mr Showbiz :D

    Bow gets what she wants - I need to learn some of your skills!

    Do you meet most of them on SD?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use both Sugar daddie and Seeking Arragment. I just removed my SA profile and im using SD at the moment! xx

    ReplyDelete