Thursday 27 August 2009

What Bow Did Next...


After the drama of the mixed up daddies, I managed to get the best out of the situation... I was honest with Mr B.A, well almost honest, explaining that I got a little confused and he seemed to understand...

He called me from him Limo that takes him to work, and he said he thought I had been scared off... well I kind of had... and asked when he could see me. I don't actually plan on being in L.A during the next month, so he asked what it would take to fly me out to L.A or to Vegas. For some people that might sound like a scary thing, but as I'm away all the time, i know people in both Vegas and L.A so i know id be pretty safe and be able to do my own thing if need be... I'm pondering this thought! But first, I need more talk from him off allowances etc if he wants to take a trip, I want it 100% clear... oh that and a first class airline ticket of course... some diamonds...
I told him I need a new laptop, and he said he would get one for me. I'm liking the apple air books or something really tiny that is great for traveling with. Lets see if he pulls though. I'm still a bit iffy, I'm just letting myself see what happens.

So after redeeming myself from that little ooopsie, I remembered that I hadn't actually gotten in touch with Mr Showbiz. So i did. Successfully this time!
- And I am so so so glad that I did :-)

More soon
Love, Baby Bow x

2 comments:

  1. Keep up posted Bow! I'm going to meet CEO #1 again this Sunday, I hope something good comes of it! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete