Tuesday 9 March 2010

YAY to the CL....


Good day Sugars,

As aforementioned in my last post, I have had a little 'play around' with Craig's list. Its something I always knew was a helpful addition to websites such as seeking arrangement, but I never knew quite how fabulous it could be until yesterday.

You see, I decided after G had become quiet, and seeing as Perfect and I are 'courting' like something out of a 1950's film, I might need to think about adding a few potentials to my little black book.

Not being prepared to fork out for Sugar Daddie.com, especially when my last experience led me to a lot of men with just decent paid jobs looking for a wife (something at this time of my life I'm not looking for, in the future? who knows) and being less inclined to do the whole seeking arrangement thing when a sneak peek found its the same men that were there the last time I did, I found myself contemplating the prospects of my own 'advert' on Craig's List.

In the past, I have had a little dabble with the naughty pleasure that is CL. We all know it has a bad rep, and im sure there are 10 weirdos for every regular person who uses the site. Each time, id write what I thought was a perfectly respectable note, emphasising I am not a whore, and hopefully attracting the right kind of browser. Each time, to my surprise my posts were 'flagged' and removed, by most likely some old hag who hasn't heard of the term mutually beneficial and obviously needs a shag.

This time, I was a sugar baby on a mission. I drafted up a few different approaches, mentioning buzz words like genuine, generous, mutual arrangements, that sort of thing, and off I sent them into the list that is Craig's.

To my pleasant surprise, each one had a life of about 3-4 hours. Something I didn't expect, and gave me enough time to receive maybe 20+ replies. All of which were witty, interesting and unexpected. Give or take the token 'SLUT' or equally boring ' I'm looking for sex tonight love'. Delete.

I replied to all sane sounding mails, and in reply got some pretty decent pictures and sincere seeming messages. All in all I conversed with Traders, Lawyers, Directors, head of a record label, entrepreneur, the list goes on...
So my friends, I have done what I seem to do in this situation time and time again. I am greedy and I want to meet them all. So I plan on doing, although il probably be fatter than the Christmas goose at the end of it, but who knows what could happen.

That's what I love about London, and meeting new people. Anything could happen. Although, as I always say meet in a restaurant etc and keep safe... literally anything could happen but we want the sugar not the shit.

So tomorrow, I have two dates. One, lunch and wine at a beautiful french wine bar in London with an unnamed pot from aforementioned CL. Experienced in SD lifestyle, dabbled on Seeking Arrangement, seems to know what he is talking about, is attractive and gentleman-like.

Although the food sounds beautiful I wont be eating much with unnamed potential, because, at 7pm, I am meeting the one and only Daffy. And we all know what that means. Bring on the elasticated jeans - I'm going in!

In other news, G resurfaced with an excuse of sorts. He agreed to a date this week, and il see how that goes. I'm thinking positively as he is maybe the most genuine sounding man Ive met in this way and will be sure to update as and when I have my allowance :)

Expect a full update soon on tomorrow's date day, and I wish a happy week to you all,

Love, Baby Bow xx

6 comments:

  1. Nice! I have to say I've had more success with CL than with any other site. SA just never seemed to work for me. I did also meet lots of weirdos on CL though! Good luck and love hearing about the latest.

    ps: Am away from London atm, but still would love to meet up sometime when we're both free. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh! The CL Nazis are the bane of my life! I'm convinced they are a collective of rejected men and broken battleaxes sitting in a basement somewhere with nothing better to do.

    But CL can be good. Amongst my guys, I'm speaking to someone from there who seems promising. You have to let us know how it goes. And of course, I still can't wait to hear how things with Ducky will turn out. Quack quack to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I have a question, I hope you answer:) so I noticed that all sugarbabies are blond, well, all the ones I have seen/read about. Will a brunette sugarbaby have as much luck and success than a blond? Why is that blondes are more wanted by daddies? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bow, post something, we miss your posts:-)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anoymous... If course you can have any hair colour, in fact im one of the only Blondes I know, many have dark hair or red hair, it really doesnt matter :) In fact, my hair is currently a dark honey blonde, almost a light brown x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your reply!! :) nice to hear that:)

    ReplyDelete