Monday 8 March 2010

G on his sugar death bed....


Happy Mondays everyone!

I have had a rather mixed emotion of days today.

As you already know, G and I had a meeting last week, he canceled but contact was kept everyday, and today he finally said it was possible to meet again. After a few messages going back and forth I suggested a day this week (Friday), suggested food (sushi) and confirmed that this would be the allowance day - no beating around the bush, Ive been watching my little pink ball bouncing around his court for too long..
Low and behold, since that little magical text, I have been ignored. Now, sugars this is not good. I think this is an allowance slipper, one of those men who are never quite sure, are happy to take you out umpteen times but never actually get anywhere....

Hasty, you may think I am being. For it was only four hours ago I sent the message. But I think he would have usually got back in touch within minutes. Seconds even.

In a way, there is a positive here. I have been relying and expecting the promised allowance this week, and id rather know now that it isn't going to happen so that I can take control of the situation. I'm sure if I hadn't have mentioned the big A-day, he would have replied but that isn't doing me any favours, only for him to back out at the last minute.

No, this is good news sugars, good news that I can prepare to put G in the sugar grave yard......
But, not just yet. He is in the Sugar mortuary. Who knows, he may come back from the dead?

Meanwhile, I'm having a new found love affair with Craig's List! :)

Baby Bow x

6 comments:

  1. I get so excited when I see you have a new post..love this blog. best wishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOOOO! I HATE that... some men think they can just take you out to nice dinners without providing an allowance... most SBs can afford their own dinner!

    I hope he just got busy... but having been there one too many times I think you hit the nail on the head...

    ReplyDelete
  3. K, how sweet of you, thank you. Best wishes to you too.

    GD, I have never understood why a man would warrent wasting his time, especially a busy businessman. I think sometimes its the thought they could actually have attracted a younger women, and thats enough to boost their ego for a little while... without actually getting the young women. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when this happens, you think you are going somewhere and they chicken out! Reminds me of Mr. Big in some ways (who, I failed to mention, has been bankrupt several times- as I found out from Mr. Finance!)

    I hope he doesn't play dead for too long! And I hope you get that allowance!! xoxo Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this sounds so familiar...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boooo! I say don't spend too much time worrying about this guy. If he skips out on your allowance, he is scum. If he doesn't, he is shady (unless there is a REALLY good explanation) b/c in 2010, there are countless ways of getting in touch with you. No matter how busy a man might claim to be, he will make time for something he wants. And if he doesn't want you enough for a f***in phone call or text, he is in the fast lane to out of your oh so wonderful life. :)

    In reference to your mortuary comment: No to zombies! lol!

    ReplyDelete