Tuesday 2 March 2010

Will the real Baby Bow please stand up...


Hello Dolls!

You may have noticed 'two' baby bow profiles following your blog if I am a regular reader, do not panic, its only me!
Ive had a message on the book of face, wondering if there is a 'hoax bow' as there seems to be two profiles using my name and picture, but don't worry, there isn't. I recently changed the admin address to my blog and a few other personal details, just because this is a private blog and I think people should respect that and not try to work out who is behind it. In doing so I decided to create a new account.

I then lost all of my favorite blogs, so I followed again with my new account, so that I don't miss reading your blog. Whilst doing so, I couldn't work out how to delete my old following 'badge' and profile. I think Ive worked it out - but I'm a sugar baby not too techy so its the best I can do :-)

Now that Ive put a few peoples mind at rest, here is other news fresh from London!

This week I have been over in Africa with a friend of mine. This friend is quite well known in the sporting world and Ive known him for years as he was a childhood friend. Whilst in Africa we met and had the best time, I went out to dinner at the most fabulous restaurant, and after got picked up by his driver. We partied at a club by the pool on a cabana, had a penthouse party and generally excessed in all ways!

The next day my girlfriends and I woke up to the sound of the sea, and the sound of our ears ringing. Its safe to say I spent that whole next day in bed and missed all of the beautiful African sunshine. A peanut butter smoothie was all I could manage before I was homeward bound!

Since Ive been back Ive been so into cooking, I feel like a domestic goddess in training. Ive found some amazing cookery blogs and im training my self to be the ultimate wife!

I made some delicious Rocky Roads which im going to give to Mr Perfect as a treat, now that he is home from his travels. I love it so much im thinking of starting my own cookery blog or youtube videos, I want to be the next July and Julia!

Kisses, Baby Bow xx

1 comment:

  1. You bring out the glamour in Africa!

    I have also been getting quite domesticated these past few months. I joke that I cook and clean so much I would make the perfect wife! Too bad I don't want to get married...hmm!

    ReplyDelete