Thursday 31 December 2009

How Baby Bow was Born ♥...Sugar days gone by...♥


Ive mentioned in previous posts that I have an 'ex' Sugar Daddy. Someone who introduced me to this whole scene, and made me realise I can get what I want, just like back then - again...
Though Ive mentioned him, I have never gone into detail. I'm not sure if this post will help other aspiring Sugar Baby's or Daddy's, its really just really a post that a few of you might be interested in, as it shows how naturally things can happen sometimes, without the help of websites such as SeekingArrangement and SugarDaddie.com.

So Il call him Big. Now, Big was in his 40-50's, a Middle Eastern mixed British man, quite tall and heavy set, but not fat. His looks reminded me a lot of 'BIG' in Sex and the city, hence the name.

Now Big had been the aire to a hotel chain, I like to call him the Paris Hilton of his company. His parents had owned it, passed it on, and he now ran it as well as owning other unrelated side line. A fully fledged billionaire, who whilst being appreciative of the life he was born into, worked hard to make his own stamp on the business world.
This hotel chain is as well known, if not more so, than Hilton. Its one of the main hotel chains in the world, luxurious and plush. Everyone will have heard of it, if not stayed at one at some stage.

I met Big in a co-incidental way. His family are actually family friends of my own, although I had never mixed with Big before, I knew of his relations. One evening I had been modeling on a really trashy lingerie show in a London club, they had us parading around in our smalls, all in the name of 'fashion' but we all knew it was really so the D list celebrity's could 'admire' (Read: Perv) on us!

After the show, a model who had been working with me and my friend T and I decided to head to a club. We danced the night away next to the VIP tables, when Big caught our eye. He invited myself and T to sit with him, and the drinks started flowing. My other friend from the fashion show stayed for a little while, but got bored quite quickly and left.

I immediately noticed how powerful big was, in every way. He made you feel like you were the only girl in the room when he locked his eyes onto yours, he could manipulate you with his words, making you want to spend more time around him. He was dangerous and naughty, the kind of man your mother would certainly not want you to go home with.

As we sat around the table, Big pulled out a tiny paper wrap, the size of a postage stamp. He unfolded the intricately cut paper, to reveal a white Powder which he shook out onto the back of his hand. In full view of the club and the surrounding party people he took a straw from the tall vase on the table, and snorted it up in one sweeping motion. I asked if he minded people seeing, he told me he owned 50% of the club and they knew better.
This was to be the first of many times Big used cocaine around me, but I remember this first time, its crystal clear, as I had never even seen the stuff before, let alone tried it as a recreation. I think I was 18.

After the club, we headed back to Big's house. It was a huge bachelor pad in London's Mayfair, I mean this place was out of this world. It had a helicopter pad, pool, round revolving beds, a cinema, 3 floors, just craziness. I remember running around giggling as I explored every room.

Now this particular night, Big had been sat next to my friend in the club. We hadn't had much of a chance to speak and it seemed my friend was into him so I sat and watched movies with his friend, while silver trays of cocaine and silver shot glasses were passed around, just like party food. A few hours later, my friend ran into the cinema room and shouted that we needed to get out of there!!! I grabbed my stuff, and much to the Big's bemusement we jumped into the lift to the ground floor. Big followed us, looking calm and relaxed, and asked us where we wanted to go. There were no taxis around, so in the end he persuaded us to get in his car, and he drove us home himself.

When we got home, I asked my friend what the problem was, really worried at this point that Big had tried to rape her. She laughed it off, saying of course not, but he had asked her to see him a few times per month for £5000. He said if she spent the night with him then she could take this, and he had handed her a huge wad of £50 notes, bigger than her clutch bag. It was too awkward, T is quite conservative and it shocked her... so she wanted to leave. She said she was outraged, and we believed he had asked her to be a prostitute, which we both found hilarious.

In the back of my mind I kept thinking, I wonder why she didn't do it. He was a good looking man, with a magnetism you couldn't deny, and to be honest with all the drink and the atmosphere I could have seen it happening with or without the 'gifts'.... I kept thinking what would she spend 5k on?! How would she tell her parents she had it? Would she regret it? Would that be being a prostitute??

I put Big to the back of my mind, but remained curious about the idea. Until fate bought us together again.....

To be continued
(Because I want to include all the stories and details but I cant write i all in one post!)

Baby Bow xx

2 comments:

  1. Bow, purlease tell us some more! I love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Bow
    I love this blog and big is so intresting!
    I can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete