Monday 14 December 2009

Who hid the Louboutins? More Mr Perfect dates


Met Mr Perfect for lunch yesterday, he had text me asking if I would like to join him so we arranged to meet in a pretty famous London eatery. He got held up, but I didn't mind and sat at our table ordering wine and olive bread and watching all the 'Sloan rangers' from Sloan square, the ladies who lunch, and a fair few sugar daddy's and their girls :-)

Mr Perfect arrived, looking much better than I have ever seen him look before. He usually dresses quite casual when I see him but this day he had on a gorgeous suit and the most beautiful watch, and his hair looked cute.

We laughed all through lunch, and spent as long as we could there until we got kicked out. He hailed me a taxi, and off I went to a party with some friends. Ive spoke to him since, I like to see where things are going with him but I don't want to push anything, he is looking for something real, and real things take time. He treats me exactly how I like to be treated and I can talk to him for hours, he is not pushy and has not even tried to kiss me, only ever on the cheek, and all sexual talk has so far been on lock down :-)

At the party someone stole my Loubutins***FML*** You may be wondering why I was wandering round a party barefoot, but it was at a house and i thought a bit of barefoot carpet dancing was called for... so off they came, and a few minutes later were no where to be seen. I found one, in a bush, hmmmmm. Jealous girls much???

So I'm mourning my louboutin boots, but apart from that I'm a happy baby. This weekend, if all goes well I am going on a fabulous sugar date with a new potential - il introduce him after, and give you the juicy date details! We have been arranging something for a while, really get along via e-mail as we have a lot in common, his allowance is a little lower than I expect but he knows this, and I'm happy to negotiate, as he wont be my one and only.

BB xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment