Tuesday 15 December 2009

☆Sugar Sweet Christmas To You All☆


I had a play around with the layout of my blog and was so happy to find a really cute layout... I only just worked out how to do it! But anyway, I have had to remove it because as pretty as it looked my comments were not working, and I love reading comments, there my favorite!

So what are all of you hoping to receive this Christmas? What are you getting for your Sugar Daddy's? Any new years resolutions?

Here is Baby Bows Sugar Wish List:

  • Yves Saint Laurent * Tribtoo Patent Leather Pumps * Grey
  • Judith Leiber *Cupcake Crystal-Embellished Clutch (Pictured, Uber expensive, dont know if id really want one! Id feel excessive!)
  • Christain Louboutin Barbie Doll
  • Smythson Diary
  • A week on the Pink Sand resort in the Bahamas

This list is purely a 'wish' list, I wont be getting any of these things, hopefully one day I will, but for now its nice to dream :-) Id love to see any one else's wish lists - purely self indulgent sugar wish lists - we all want world peace but this is just for the things money can buy! A little escapism if you will :-)

In other news, I am planning a move. I have found two lovely places in Westminster and South Kensington, in my own price range so that's all the better. I think Il move in Jan, and then il really be able to enjoy myself! Mr Perfect has been giving me lots of advice, and it will be nice to so central.

I have many personal goals for the new year, and many sugar goals. I feel like the sugar world over the last year has been like a little game to me. I am always picky with who actually gets a date, which may be a bad thing as it can limit who I meet, but in other ways it usually results in all of my sugar dates being successfully - and most offering me an arrangement of some sort.

I then have tended to turn the arrangement down, for what ever reason. I set my sights quite high allowance wise, because I know it is possible - I have had this in the past -and I like my 'dating' sugar daddy's. I have not been desperate to start an arrangement, as I personally don't *need* to start one immediately, I just want to live somewhere grand and own more shoes. But I have enjoyed the year by meeting new people and I have gained a lot more than £ and gifts. I have gained knowledge, and friends.

Now, with this important knowledge I feel I can secure my sugar daddy in 2010. I don't think Ive been ready to do this in 09, I've been gathering and harvesting the sugar ready for the new year. I am armed with more sugar than I thought was possible, options all lined up and ready for the new seasons. Waiting for stage two. I have got rid of the pointless potentials, erased them from my blackberry, and kept the 'diamond daddy's' on the back burner.

2010 is going to be my year, and I am going to pounce ladies and gents!

Christmas Wishes And Seasons Greatings,
Love... Baby Bow x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bow! I've been lurking for awhile and only actually started the hunt for an sd recently.
    haha.

    Daaayum, the cupcake clutch is cute! But I can't imagine carrying it around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    Thats cool, so your on the hunt now? :-) Do you have your own blog, id love to hear more.

    The clutch has a little chain strap, so you can carry it on your shoulder. So cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bow, how and where do you select daddies of high calibre? I meet some who are suitable, but many are just not of the standard I'm looking for.

    Very excited for you moving to London! I'd love to live in one of those areas.

    I emailed you re: ''London''

    Any daddies you could recommend?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, avid reader, new to commenting, and I thought you might like this cute little item I just got from my wishlist:
    http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=455764&CategoryID=17313&PageID=17313*1*96*-1*-1*7

    Perfect for my SD to slip my cash in and return to my purse. Love it =)

    ReplyDelete