Thursday 7 January 2010

♥ Continued



Firstly, its taken me a while to finally tell you all part to of how baby bow was born, I have been away and had an exciting and somewhat strange week, Ive also been catching up on all of the blogs that I follow~!

So here we go....

After the crazy night spent at Bigs apartment, I thought about the lifestyle he led. It intrigued me, and shocked me, I loved it but was scared by it, I felt a real mix of emotions but I knew I wanted to experience more.

It must have been a few months later, and some girlfriends and I went back to that London club. None of them knew about Big, or that night I spent partying in his apartment.

Across the dance floor I spotted him, seated at his table - just as before. I caught his eye, and to my surprise he remembered me, waving me over and pulling back the red rope that separated his table from the dance floor.

I sat next to Big, and to be honest I don't remember what we spoke about. All I know is we drank and drank and danced and danced. Drank some more, Danced again...again, and again. The club started to close, and as it wound down we jumped into a car and went to his apartment. This time it was a different apartment, much smaller and less showy and flash, but in an amazing location and still very luxurious.
A few people came back with us, and we started to crack open bottles of champagne. I remember him saying how 'cheap' he thought Crystal tasted, and that what we were drinking was vintage and just one bottle was the price of a case of crystal.

As the evening went on I started to feel attracted to Big. It helped that he kept saying how he wished he had spoken to me more the first time we met, and that he wanted to but felt awkward as my friend was sat next to him. I felt like it was luck that I had met him again, and the alcohol made usual social boundaries disappear.
I ended up sleeping with Big that evening. I had a very confident, maybe overly confident aura about me and I really felt I could do what ever I wanted and not think of the consequences. Now, I don't think there is anything wrong with a one night stand but I am far more sensible and I prefer to sleep with people once I know them a little more, I also think this is paramount in sugar dating~! But, back then, I had not a care in the world and I saw no harm in 'spreading myself around'. I was known in my family as the 'wild child' and I suppose I somewhat still am!

The next morning we enjoyed breakfast together, Nutella on toast, not particularly glamorous, with breakfast tea. Big made it clear he has enjoyed the night before, and started to explain what he wanted. He was looking for a girl, like me, who he could spend time with, but who would not care about his wild ways. His past had been full of girlfriends putting pressure on him to marry, lecturing him over his party antics and drug use, besides the fact that his religious family had certain views on the kind of woman he should ultimately marry.
It was an idea I grasped instantly, a part time lover with all the benefits of being his girlfriend, with out all the hassle. I had my own thing going on, at the time a struggling modeling career that would never really take off, but my time was my own and I liked it that way. Big told me he would take care of me, and I wouldn't have to worry financially. I liked the sound of this, and my 'prostitution' worries were taken away, never to return - I understood a SD/SB relationship naturally.

As I left, I worried out loud the price of my taxi, Big assured me id be fine, and he had put some taxi money in my bag. Later when I checked, there was more than a few £50 notes, enough for a taxi around the UK a few times over. I remember the taxi driver asking for something like £23.20 when I got to my destination, and realising all I had was these 50's. He has no changed, so I smiled as I gave him a £50 and told him to 'keep the change'. He looked at me like I was crazy, and I found the whole thing hilarious. It didn't feel like my money, because really it wasn't.

So that was it, after just one night a friendship had been made, and I had 'agreed' to put up with long periods of not seeing him, erratic communication and occasional infidelity. This came at a price, of £4-5 k per month. This was no different to a 'pre nup', its just money to ensure I was happy, and he gets an easier life - no strings!
From then on I would spend 2-3 times per week with Big, and we loved each others company. It wasn't like having a SD because we were such good friends and we were hardly ever alone. I got to meet all of his friends and id invite mine to his party's. We were crazy, and nights turned into days. We would shop, travel, and sleep, and everything was at 100miles an hour.
Later, Big moved on as he met an actress who is now in a crime investigation drama on TV. She was the same ethnicity and his family wanted them to marry and be serious together. I decided that if I didn't stop partying I might be ill, and I had gotten sidetracked from my own goals in the whole whirlwind.

Myself and big parted on very good terms. I had his number, but I since lost the phone it was saved in. Over the years we lost touch, and when ever I stay in one of his hotels it makes me smile. I suppose, if I really wanted to, I could find him.

I wonder if he did marry, and if he is happy. I wonder if he still lives in London, and I wonder... will I ever bump into my sugar daddy again...

Baby Bow x

6 comments:

  1. Sounded like a wonderful time. Who knows, sometimes this place is a small world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good story! I don't think I could have kept up with someone like him- I am just shy of 21 but I feel like my partying days are over! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh Bow.
    I loved this story. Its such a romance with a wild twist.
    Mr.Big seems quite fitting also.
    Wonderful story ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet story... its funny how all of us girls now look for Mr. Big... i had one... eventually i will tell that part of my sugar story

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow sounds like a story out of a movie! how did you adjust to your new lifestyle without the allowance?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very easily, ive had similar allowences since - although somewhat unreliable and unstable. Back in the days of Big, I used to spend everything on partying, and bags and shoes. I have a huge collection and there really wasnt anything to adjust to! x

    ReplyDelete