Sunday 6 December 2009

♥O to the M to the G ♥


Mr Perfect and I have been speaking on the phone, and he asked if I would like to meet him in London. It was unfortunate that I was busy this week, and on the few free days that I had were prior arranged - a spa day with a friend. After our chat, I mentioned the spa I was going to, and as its quite well known Mr P had heard of it (even though it is miles out of London, in the countryside)

I spent some time in the spa, had a mani and a sugar salt scrub, massage and used the steam room. I decided I was a little restless after doing not a lot all day so I got dressed out of my flurry white robe and walked to a near by park with my friend, taking her dog for a walk.
All at once I got a few messages through, they were from Mr Perfect asking if I minded calling him back. I stepped out of the park and called him, and he asked what I was doing. I said I felt hungry and my girlfriend was going home now as she had to work, so I planned on going back home.

Mr perfect then asked if id join him for dinner, that evening in London. I explained that it was far and he said don't worry il fly you down just for dinner, then you can go back to the country to stay with your friend, or go back home, either way il get you there. This offer was too good to refuse, I knew he was planning on going to the Ivy and I love their bang bang chicken in peanut sauce and the dressed crab... yum..... Bow hearts the Ivy.


So off I went to this little local airport, I'm thinking - I'm sure they don't actually have airlines fly out of here?! But I went along anyway, because I know I travel a lot but I don't know too much about small airports. So I get there, in my Pink Victoria Secret sweats, juicy couture welly boots, and a big hoodie (I had been in the park so glamour was not on the cards - and yes, I like to dress like a 5 year old when I'm cosy!) and low and behold it is not an airport, just a private air field of some sort.


Then my blackberry rings and its Mr Perfect, I speak and as I speak I hear him behind me. I turn around, and OMG he is there in his own plane picking me up! We hopped in, and off we flew down to London. Not only was this Mr Perfects own plane, but he was flying it himself, so fun. We landed, and he arranged for a driver to pick us up, and take us to the Ivy. Luckily I had a little black dress in my bag that id taken from my girlfriends house before I left in preparation, Bow is always thinking! I had a few pins in my bag and I scrapped my hair up into a messy chiagon, I smelt of sugar from the sugar rub and scrub, and Mr perfect didn't seem to care!


Baby Bow xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your life is straight out of a movie! My new SD has a private jet also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you love the plane ride?! How was dinner?! It sounds so amazing!

    ReplyDelete