Wednesday 30 December 2009

Ive been in Miami B*tch!


I just arrived back from Miami where I spent some of the weekend, it was a little cooler than I expected so I spend most of my time there shopping!

I decided to take myself on a 'sugar spree' with my own spondolies, id rather it be someone Else's, but hey sometimes a girl needs to shop! I updated my make up bag in Sephora, I bought some Nars Sheer Glow and I have to say it is the best foundation I have ever used, along with a few new brushes and a Laura Mercier eye pallate.

Almost $200 later and I decided I had dropped enough on just make up. I love Sephora, I like the way you can browse and try everything and anything on that you like without hassle. In the UK, we dont really speak to each other in stores much and this is one of the main differences I notice spending time in the US and the UK.

In the UK you can basically do your whole shopping, without speaking to a single person. You can walk in, fill your basket, browse, serve yourself at a self serve checkout, leave and have not even said hello. In the US you get greeted at the door, asked if your 'ok' one million times, followed around, asked if your ready to checkout, and it goes on and on! I don't know which I prefer, I think it depends on your mood!

My sugar world is picking back up after Christmas, I am so excited to move into my own sugar pad!

Things are really great and I have lots planned, which il do posts on soon. I'm also thinking of doing a post describing my ex SD and the life style I led with him, as I realise I have only ever referred to it, but not gone into detail, and that's where I learnt a lot.

Happy New Year!
BB xx


3 comments:

  1. Oh your so lucky, I love Miami! The weather, the culture, and the overall vibe you get when you're there. And would love to hear about how things were with your ex SD, be sure to post about it soon if you can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was SUPPOSED to be in Miami 2 days ago! I am so so bummed. Sounds like you had a blast =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh yea florida has been quite cold lately. the lows are in the 30s this week! (thats FREEZING for us haha)

    ReplyDelete