Tuesday 22 December 2009

Finding the Diamonds, in the Dirt ♦


Recently I received a few e-mails, all asking a particular question. Where do I find these Sugar Daddies? A higher calibre potential? A diamond daddy?

It made me think through the ways I search, and the types I respond to and have dates with. I thought it might make an interesting post, and certainly might give a few hints to others.

Firstly, I have a few golden rules. These rules need to be stretched, moulded and shaped - to fit your ideal situation.

For example, my situation is this. I want a long term daddy, I want him to be willing and able to provide me with an allowance. This allowance should be monthly, and high. He should have experience in life, and be able to mentor me. I want to learn from him. He should be supportive. That's just the points that I am personally looking for. So, going from that, this is what I look for.

  • Daddy should have a high net worth


  • Daddy should be willing, and able to have this relationship, and understand what it entails


  • Daddy should know what he wants


  • Daddy should have his own business, be a CEO, or be retired!


Now, this might seem a little strange, but I have reasons behind them.

High net worth: Obvious reasons, the higher the worth, the richer the man, the more suitable a contender to be a sugar daddy. That said, if he is worth 100Mil but has homes here there and everywhere, an ex wife, 10 children at private school, a jet to fuel... where is my Birkin going to come from? I don't want him to have to re mortgage a house to keep my feet wrapped in Choo and my neck wrapped in Diamonds. The income needs to be disposable, or, at least, he will want to share his 'lifestyle' with you.

Willing and Able: Sometimes we come across potential sugar daddies, who haven't played the game before, or don't know what it entails. They seem shocked at the basics, and these people I write off asap, if not sooner.! There are far too many sugar big fishes in the sea, to play e-mail ping pong with someone who wont cut to the chase, or who you feel uncomfortable bringing the important stuff up with. We may come across men who are willing, but don't have the means to go ahead - be in financially, mentally, physically, tied up time, etc. We may come across men who are able in these ways - but are not willing. Discard these daddy's, but don't cut ties in a hasty manor.

Know what you want: Just as you should be clear on what you want - you want daddy to be the same. I think its best to dive straight in, negotiate if needed, and respectfully make your intentions clear. Its not unusual for 'the talk' to not come up, date after date, and before you know it things have gotten confused and you don't know how to say it. I believe this is the mans role, and they should lay an offer on the table. If they are not, give them a nudge. If they don't respond, send them a text/e-mail being honest and truthful about how you feel (if its awkward to ask, say so) and ask them how they would like to go forward. Never worry about 'loosing' a potential for being honest. You are both there for a reason. If he is a business man, he will understand negoation and appreciate you being 'up front'. Your on his grounds now, and he should take the lead.

Business/CEO/Retired: Id like to find a man to learn from. I am intelligent, I don't just want to gain for the here and now. I want to gain future skills, set up my own business, more than one, I want a baby bow empire. He will teach me everything he knows, maybe even help to set this up. To do this, he needs the experience from his own business, to running a business, or if he is retired, he can be interested in helping me to set up my own. Mentoring and sponsoring.

So this is my formula. All of these = a good potential in my eyes, and get a date ;-)

These are my own guidelines, but every one has their own. If your looking for different things, my rules wont apply, but its good to make your own.

But remember, rules are there to be broken ;-) And I break the rules...

Merry Christmas!

Baby Bow xx

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the tips love! It's nice to hear from you because you seem to have so much success in the SD search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you - I think you hit the nail right on the head... he must be ready, WILLING, and able - WILLING being the key word... a man may have all the money in the world but unless he is willing to share his wealth he wont be a good SD. In my experience generosity dictates how high an allowance will be

    ReplyDelete