Tuesday 1 December 2009

Colouring outside of the lines....



So today I decided to change my blogs name from 'Sugar Memoirs' to 'Memoirs Of A Sugarbaby' this is just because I wanted to originally call it that, but I have only just got around to changing the name.... Plus I wanted to add a cute heart.

So this week has been rather strange, in my personal life I have had a fabulous week. In my sugar life, I have had an unexpected week... As I received a text from Mr Date and ended up meeting him for Lunch. I'm not going to go into too much detail purely because I don't know what is going on right now, but there you go. I dont trust him as far as I could throw him, but I like him. Strange indeed. Promising.maybe? Watch this space...

In other news, I am loving Mr Perfect and I think he is someone I am going to spend a lot of time with. I can see this being a long drawn out process, with regards to allowance and liaisons, this is mainly due to the fact that Mr Perfect spends a lot of time traveling, as do I, and time to meet up on home ground may be limited. The other 'issue' with Mr Perfect is he is looking for a girlfriend, rather than an arrangement.

I, personally, do not find this a problem. Some sugar baby's may run a mile, but these are my reasons not to.

Firstly, I don't have a boyfriend/partner/current SD. So its not like my 'girlfriend' role is all taken, and I am a very, very good girlfriend (if I do say so myself :-)

I find the two things...being a GF or a SB...similar, with only a few blurred differences. Before you run a mile at the word Girlfriend, take this into consideration.

As a Sugar baby we arrange the whole thing, sometimes from the exact start and sometimes even to the exact date of finish. We see our time as limited, and we only go as far as the rules or 'terms' allow us. We ask: Where do we meet? How long for? How many times per month? How is allowance paid? How often? Weekly? Monthly? Will I travel? Will I come to you? Will you come to me? Will we stay over night? Sex? How often? Gifts? When?

As a Girlfriend, these same issued are covered, but with less of boundary's, we gain our SD's full trust, his admiration and affection, we know exactly where one another stands and we genuinely respect each other. Once we have this, we can build on a truly rewarding relationship, where we gain far more and feel more secure, more content. We can ask, and have the right to what ever we like, what we want will be ours, as our SD knows a happy SB is a rewarding SB :-) As a girlfriend sugar baby, we can colour outside of the lines.

Mr Perfect is currently in Asia, at a four seasons resort, and keeps sending me cute picture messages of his time there and frequent updates. I really appreciate this and I cant wait to see him again. Although I like him very much, and I think he is a diamond of a daddy, I am continuing to see other potentials. I really want to have a base of 2-3 daddy's, ones to fall back on when the others haven't come through, all the while il be nurturing my relationship with Mr Perfect, and eventually id be happy to just have him :-)

Lots Of Love,

Baby Bow xx

5 comments:

  1. Aw Bow :)
    This is a cute post.
    Totally reminds me of my Mr.Perfect. Wants more of a gf...sigh lol. But atleast we have them :)
    Why not if he has the qualities that you desire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also single so I'm totally fine with SDs wanting more of a girlfriend type thing, especially if they are Mr. "Perfect" :) I just make it clear that I'm young and marriage and children aren't in my vocabulary yet! Good luck! x!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I love this post also. Frozen assets is looking for the GF role. I like you am single and ready to mingle. So I don't mind (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I am my sugar daddy's Girlfriend! <3 but I mean everyone needs to find what works for them :)

    ReplyDelete