Tuesday 24 November 2009

♥ I left my heart in ♥ Tokyo ♥



I'm back, and jet lagged! Eugh I feel horrendous and I have the busiest week with really important work stuff going on, ahhh too much in too little time!!!

I had so much fun while I was away, I went out for the most delicious dinner in a restaurant recommended by Mr Perfect. He really is so thoughtful, after I told him I was going to Tokyo for a few days he told me that he used to spend a lot of time there and that he would recommend some places. The day before I left he sent me a huge e-mail with enough drinks/cocktail/wine/dinner/lunch/afternoon tea suggestions, enough for a month there :-)
The place we chose was amazing, and myself and my friends had a great time.

I also may have picked up a little sugar while I was there. I was by the pool in the shade under cabana, reading a book and drinking diet coke and eating calamari salads...ummm yum...with friends. Opposite me were two business men, who were later joined by a third. All were very smartly dressed, nice suits, and had a bottle of wine. They were obviously admiring the view of myself and my friends, although I was really not prepared for the hour of flirty looks and winks, tongue pokes, and smiles coming my way from business man number 1. I had on a multi coloured maxi dress over bikini bottoms, my hair scraped up and no make up on, not my best moment I'm sure.

So I notice the waiter circling our table, over and over. I used this opportunity to ask for the bill, saying 'I only have an hour until I leave so id like to pay'. The waiter was carrying on with his walking around us looking busy, and I was starting to wonder why, I just wanted to pay my bill!

Later, the waiter walks over to business man number 1, talks in hushed voices, and comes straight to me with my bill. I open it to find a note, and a paid bill. The quickly scrawled note said ' Only an hour left? But We haven't even met...' so I stood up and walked over the table. He met me half way, we spoke and I asked how he knew I had only an hour until I flew home... his answer, he had tipped the waiter to listen in on anything I said so that he could find out about me.... strange but I liked the honesty and the balls, so we branched off from our respective tables, sitting in the hotel lobby and talking for half an hour or so.
He kept asking if he could send me a bottle of wine to my room for me to get ready with, but I explained I was working that evening and so wouldn't be drinking beforehand. I thought this was sweet.
Business man one told me he is separated, 2 kids, a stock broker, South African and his offices are v v close to where I stay in South Africa. He is white, dark hair, well built, tall, and has a scar which I love, I like a rough around the edges James Bond look, I love character. He was charming and we got along well, So I gave him my number and he is taking me out on my next trip over :-)
In other news, Mr Perfect has gone on vacay for a week, which is great because I need to concentrate as I have a big week this week. We will meet when he arrives home. Mr Shot Myself In The Foot is ill, which also bodes well for me as I don't want him to think I'm putting him off, I'm just too busy this week.
There are other pots on the back-burner, so many to choose from I love the sugar seas right now!
Loving reading everyones posts, a lot of blogs retuning after a break which I love!

Kisses, Baby Bow xx

3 comments:

  1. Oops! I attached my comment to the wrong post! Lol...That comment was meant for *this* post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bow I am new to sugarland and I have been following your blog for a week now. Very enjoyable, keep them coming!

    xoxo

    SSB

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a fun trip! You must be quite the eye candy...Can't wait to hear what happens next! <3

    ReplyDelete