Thursday 12 November 2009

A whole new week in Sugar Land, A whole new lot of Daddys!


This week I went back on the sites, well just Seeking Arrangement.com so far and I have had a very good turn out so far!
I find the best way to this is absolute blanket coverage! I write out one e-mail, just a template that covers what I want, expect, and provide and then as I read each profile I pick out extras to add the personal touch and become exactly what they are looking for... I think this is a great tip.
So for example, if one potential sugar daddy's profile page reads ' I want to find a classy, genuine and intelligent sugar babe' and another reads ' I want to find a fun, adventurous, sexual sugar babe' my replies to each will just echo exactly what they have written. It might sound simple, and like they would notice... but these are men we are talking about, and they really, really, don't :-) So the first I would write ' You come across as so sophisticated, intelligent and genuine, which are all very important traits to me' and the second daddy's reply might be all about fun, spontaneity and sexual undertones!

So after my blanket coverage of about 100 messages, I got some very decent replies. Next week I am having a sugar week - so let the sugar overdose commence!

I wont introduce you to all of my potentials, as there are only a select few who got through to round two - a passionate/classy/fun/simple/genuine.... date with baby bow! Here are the contenders:

Contender one : Mr Shot myself in the foot.
Mr Shot myself in the foot is named so because he wanted to talk about allowances before our first meeting. I agreed and mentioned the amount I would be happy with - around 4k of shiny English pounds. He agreed, somewhat excitedly - which made me examine his profile again. Turns out his 'budget' was 10,000 - 20,000 k so I just shot my little Gina covered foot off.

Its not so bad, I redeemed myself by saying 'its not all about the £ to me, a connection and mutual respect and chemistry is paramount, and Id rather start like that and see how things progress......' which is actually true, 4k is more than I used to imagine and id be more than happy with that. My eyes are bigger than my bank account! :-)
Meeting with Mr shot myself in the foot planned for next week, sugar day one/two morning coffee.




Contender two : Mr perfect.
Mr perfect, named so because he really is sugar daddy gold if everything he says/I have read/ is true. Mr perfect had one of those typical, one liner, boring profiles that hardly explains anything at all, but his location, net worth etc looked promising - so into his sugar box went one of my blanket coverage messages.

What came next took me by surprise, an absolutely delightful message to which i replied and a few hours later we had a phone conversation. This man is amazing to talk to, we spoke for over an hour and he is so charming, funny and polite. By far the best sugar phone conversation I've so far had.

Mr perfect, in true perfect style owns many property's, London apartments, countryside manors, yachts moored, Asian and American homes, the list went on, and on..... and on. He drives and owns cars, boats and planes. He isn't married. He is good looking. He is funny, seems sane. He is younger than I expected, in his 40's.??? too perfect???? We will have to see.
Meeting planned, Sugar day two, Lunch.




Contender three: Mr Suspenders
Mr Suspenders, named so as he seems to be obsessed by suspenders. Or stockings for the American baby's across the pond.

I have actually had correspondence with him before, which I think he has forgotten funnily enough, and he offered me an arrangement in the past. An arrangement of only 1k. Or 2k for the American baby's again. :-)

I'm not sure this is enough, unless he was a part time daddy and id see him only once or twice a month, but at lunch I'm going to make it clear id like double. In fact, il go in higher, so we can negotiate 'down' to double. Aim high, shoot low, that's my motto.

The thing that puts me off Mr Suspenders is he is really into showing off a girl. He likes a girl in his eyes, to dress provocatively, in my eyes - like a slut.

Now this baby is very into her fashion, and I wouldn't be seen ever, ever, ever walking around in just my suspenders a lady has to have some mystique, some allure. Not walking around with tomorrows washing for half of the Ivy to see!
Meeting planned : Sugar day one : Lunch.

That's as far as I have got, but it seems like a feast. In fact, I'm pretty sure il need to go to double Pilate's following this. I'm even considering two lunches in a row on one day, Mr suspenders will be so lucky if i come in elasticated jeans.

On the back burner are Mr showbiz, who has got a profile on SA at the moment, so I want to get back in there, and a few NY daddy's that I might meet on my next trips, but I'm holding out for the UK daddy's, they have my priority.

My french manicured nails cannot possibly type any longer, so il update with preparations for the sugar week soon!

Adios! Baby Bow x x x

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear, thanks for your comment! I have sent you a friend request on Facebook.

    Glad to hear you have a dishwasher full of pots, that's quite wonderful :)

    I decided to write one more post today, check it out when you have time.

    Love,

    Happy SB - http://happy-sb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome method. I've gotten discouraged, but now I see for me to get good results, I need to send at least 100 messages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are quite the SB! I've done the same, only I have yet to send out 100 messages. Good luck! I hope you have a great Sugar Week! <3

    ReplyDelete