Thursday 19 November 2009

The Sugar Seas.....


So the sugar day dates are over, phew! That was a long few days!
On the first evening I had the pleasure of meeting beautiful honey baby our fellow sugar baby blogger, If I could link to her blog I would, but I'm useless at these things - I didn't get blonde hair for nothing ;-) We drank champagne and got admired by a room full of sugar daddy's, but we were more interested in telling each other our sugar quests than hunt down fresh sugar.

There was a few problems with the underground in London, so I had to do a 'Mr Date' on a few of my potentials which sucked, I really don't like to let people down. Of course I apologised, and they asked to re-arrange.

So out of the guys I met, I am very interested in Mr Perfect and Mr Shot Myself In The Foot! Mr perfect and I had the loveliest date Ive ever had, a lunch date that lasted 4 hours. Yes, that's right, FOUR whole hours......
We met at a Harrods department store, he has a apartment around the corner and called this his 'corner shop'..... That's it, right there. That is what I want. I want to call Knightsbridge 'my road' , Harrods my 'corner shop', Nobu my 'cafe'!

When I arrived he was already there, as I had to walk so freaking far (due to the underground) in the most inappropriate shoe situation you have ever seen. I had on an all black outfit consisting of black leggings, a black long frilled shirt, a little caramel fur jacket and my caramel long over the knee boots - perfect!
But, as you can imagine, not so perfect for walking over cobbles trying to find your way to Harrods. I giggled, when I passed a 6 star hotel and the door man called me over. I walked over, teetering on the cobbled street, and he asked me for my autograph, pen and notepad in hand. Hilarious. WTF is that all about!! I cocked my head like some kind of confused poodle, looking like an airhead unintentionally while ignoring the question, asking him the way to Harrods. He asked me if id like a lift in the Rolls Royce, to which I declined and followed his directions. Crazy start to the morning already :-)

After hopping into the express lift and whizzing myself up to the top floor restaurant I saw a figure stand up as I approached the table, it was Mr perfect. We sat down and I said "I don't usually look so red and sweaty" as id walked so far, he laughed and ordered me some sparkling water. We drank wine, ate the most lovely 3 course lunch, talked and talked and talked some more. I found out so much about him, and I am so glad I spotted him from his incognito profile. He is like a diamond in the sh*t, covered by a crappy one liner profile :-)

It started to get dark, and I realised we had been sat there for hours. People had come, ate and gone, come ate and gone, including some of the royal family, who were apparently sat on the next table but I didn't even notice... He thanked me, payed on a black American Express, and asked me to see him again some time. A few hours later, I text him and we have spoken and will meet again for lunch next week. Yay :-)

Mr Shot Myself On The Foot is at the front of my mind too, and we are also meeting next week. I am still interested in Mr K, as unfortunately I didn't get to meet him. He seems promising and down to earth, so I will re arrange.

I have to say, i am loving the sugar dating at the moment. It seems like there are so many more quality, diamond sugar daddy men around, maybe its the calm of the storm after the economic downturn? Maybe its the ripple, of the great sea of sugar that is coming our way. All I know is I'm going to be at the top, riding that wave on a pink diamond encrusted surf board!

Till later Sugars, Love Baby Bow xx

3 comments:

  1. Mr Perfect sounds amazing!! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Mr Perfect sounds bloody perfect. Where did you find such a specimen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Perfect sounds awesome!!! Good luck with him... keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete