Sunday 15 November 2009

The Sugar days are coming... plus more contenders!!


After my blanket coverage of e-mails described in my last post, my little inbox is still reaping the rewards with reply, after reply after reply. All makes for a very excited Sugar Baby. Although I am slightly concerned that I may have squeezed too many contenders into just two days....
Ive had to buy myself a cute pink Moleskine notebook to keep up - So organised, So unlike me!

So to add to the list of Potentials I am meeting over the coming sugar week, commencing tomorrow are, in no particular order...

Mr P.S - Mr PS, fairly blah/vanilla/ordinary, so much so that I just used initials as a name, but hopeful on the allowance front. Agreed to a 4-5K allowance, that's about a 7-8k allowance for you American baby's with the green bills :-) He wants to see me once or twice in London, and then take me on a business trip once or twice a month too for a night at a time. If first class travel is provided - I'm there. The only bad side to Mr P.S is the fact I'm not keen on his picture.... thats put me off.
Late 40's, don't get me wrong he isn't butt ugly, but he is not what I would usually go for. He looks like my doctor, and that's a bit weird. But, for allowance prospects alone he is worth a slot in sugar day one.

Meeting planned for Mr P.S - Sugar day one - Afternoon Coffee

Mr Gum Tree - Mr Gum Tree, named so as found on Gum Tree. Gum Tree is a website, a lot like Craig's List, where you can post pretty much anything. While looking around, I decided to check out the 'guys seeking girls' section - hit up a quick search for 'Sugar, Daddy, Beneficial, Arrangement' and out came Mr Gum Tree. A bit of correspondence later, a meeting planned. Is happy with monthly allowance, but didn't talk figures.... not a lot more info to give - watch this space.
Mr Gum Tree - Sugar day not yet confirmed.


Mr K: Mr K, after a few messages sent back and forth on Seeking Arrangement.com, we have decided to have dinner. I like his photo, and he seems quite kind and genuine. No talk of allowance yet, I will bring that up at dinner.

So tomorrow is the start of the sugar week. Sugar Day one: This is my itinerary!

1pm - Lunch in at a Steak House with Mr Suspenders.
Mr Suspenders has agreed to up allowance to 2,500 British Pounds per month. This secured the lunch date, and I like steak.

3pm - Drinks with Mr P.S
Evening - Drinks with fellow sugar baby blogger, Honey Baby... whilst keeping an eye out for those near by Sugar Daddy's :-)

Il then be taking off my sugar overdosed tiara, and having a sleep before I wake up, and Sugar Day two - the busiest of all commences!

Sugar Day two: Itinerary.


1pm - Lunch Date with Mr Perfect at a Knightsbridge Champagne and Oyster Bar

3.30PM - Drinks, hopefully not another lunch! With Mr Shot Myself In The Foot.

6.30pm - Dinner, with Mr K. Oyster bar.

8pm - full of too many oysters and probably more than a little bit tipsy, home!

So I shall of course update you on how these dates play out, there are some I am looking forward to more than others, but I'm a fair baby and if they have all got this far they deserve a chance. Ive never met more than one person in one day, so send me some sugar energy girlie's!

I don't think any of the dates will bring me any gifts. I never usually get gifts on the first date, like I know some sugar baby's do. I quite like this, as I know they don't expect anything from me, so neither do I from them. But of course a little gift is appreciative of your time.

I think, out of them all, Mr suspenders may bring me something (hopefully not a pair of suspenders)

From speaking to Mr Shot Myself In The Foot he is quite kinky. I say kinky but some of the things these sugar daddy's are into can be quite shocking, so its not actually that bad, fairly tame, but definitely a fetish. Because he has given me details of what he likes, I have thought of a little gift to bring him myself. It didn't cost me anything, but I know it will leave a lasting impression! :-)

So, if you see a little blonde baby running around London town over the next few days, stop and give me an expresso!

Wish me luck!

Love, From Baby Bow x x

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great! We're all rooting for you Baby Bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap. How do you have so much energy to meet soo many potentials one after the other??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, it's my new favorite! Thanks for all the advice you post and good luck on your potentials :)

    ReplyDelete