Tuesday 3 November 2009

Baby isnt sure....


Hello Gorgeous Girls and Boys,

Since my last post I am really not sure what has gone on, it has been like a rollercoaster and I'm trying to catch up.... some good, some bad. And I don't know how to take it.

Mr Date and I had lots of communication after the first date, we would speak everyday, id get text message after text message, he would say the *sweetest* things ever that I love, we all love a bit of sweetness and to feel wanted. Well that's how he made me feel.

Now I'm left wondering if Mr Date just has the gift of the gab?
After the sweet week, came the no response week. Mr date took him self from king of my sugar kingdom, to urban legend as I wondered why he wasn't his 'usual' self. Id get texts, far between, and usually in response to mine not off his own back, that disappointed me.
Now, after about 2-3 planned dates, we still haven't met again. I suppose that's how he got his name, Mr Date, Mr Date is just too hard to date?

I of course have remained patient, I really do/did/i don't know see the potential not only in him, but in us. Us, as I genuinely liked him and would have made him very happy, i know that, I am a very good sugar princess and he would have been my sugar king.

Im not sure what to do next, I want to believe that we will meet soon. I am patent and I admire honesty. I wonder if Mr Date has a reason, maybe he would like more time or maybe he really is very very busy, If this was the case id like to know. Id be there in the back ground for him, until he was ready.

Im confused, because I have made an agreement with him. We made a deal. We have agreed on everything from the time we will spend with each other, to the finacial part, to the fact we like each other. I have trusted that it was genuine. I have trusted that he is genuine. We took our hands out and we shook on it. I took my profiles down and I beived in it.

And now im stuck in the middle and im not sure where I am going to go from here...

I might be feeling a little sorry for myself as I was due to meet him today. He said we were starting again, and putting all the ups and downs behind us (I cant quite believe there are any ups and downs, after the first date only!) but now only time will tell.
I just send him a message to explain how I feel. All through this I have never once gotten mad or said a bad word to him, Il always remain calm but deep down im ultra disappointed and let down. Lets see what he replies.... and wether Mr Date will become Mr Second Date........

Love, Baby B xxx

UPDATE : I just got the reply, saying he understands why I would feel confused. And that he wants me very much............. As nice as this is, it doesnt explain too much, albeit short, time I think will tell us...........

5 comments:

  1. Because he kept delaying you, you will NEVER be his priority. If I were you, I'd end it swifly and start from the drawing board. You're too beautiful and special to be forced to wait around for this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont expect to be any ones priority apart from in my own life, not my sugar life. I'd like to become someones priority. I'd like them to know my personality and qualities not just the way I look, and then decide they would prioritise me over a wife, a job, a business etc..... I don't expect it. I just expect some respect, and I'm not sure that's happening. Thankyou so much for comments, I love them x x bb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what happens with this one...

    Keep us posted. Me and you are always going through similar! OMG

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw. I'm sure everything will turn out ok, atleast he's still responding, even though it's short and doesn't explain much - he still likes you enough to say something. Hang in there! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck! :D I hope you guys work out.

    ReplyDelete