Wednesday 22 July 2009

Cherry.......


So I thought id do a little post while I had the time, I want to speak much more on tips and what I think is good advice passed on and picked up from other sugar baby's, and even some sugar daddy's them selves... I don't want to be a bore and use this as a 'diary' too much, I hope that people are reading my blog? Are fellow baby's enjoying it? Any male readers? Any male sugar daddy, or even male sugar baby blogs??? Id love to read if so...




Anyhow, I don't have much time for a long post today, but my next post will be all about good advice I think. And maybe you other sugar girls (I've loved reading all your posts by the way!) can add to it... and we can all learn some more.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a little bit of good news. Well, I put my Sim in my old blackberry and I found Mr Showbiz's number! I sent him a little text, he is at his house in Monaco, and he arranged a time for us to meet up when he is back in the UK.

Ive decided to use this time to get hotter. I'm going to try and manage my money a little better, and stop shopping so much......so hard. so hard :-( I love shopping. Saying that I went shopping today, I bought some gorgeous maxi dresses and some of the Kate Moss range at Topshop.... but from now on, il try my best. I have also started working out, I've been so lazy, really so so so lazy, I haven't worked out in forever and a 22 years almost. So I worked out last night, and today I can hardly move!


The second bit of good news, omigoodness I cant beleive I haven't already posted this..............


MY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN CHERRY HAS GONE....


On Monday morning, I woke up to a beautiful parcel at home. When I opened it, looked into the deliciousness that was the box, there in a classy red dust bag they rested. A pair of gorgeous red soled, 3-strap Christian Louboutin Mary Janes. From Mr NY. How exciting!
I sent him an e-mail to say thank you, I havent yet heard back. The shoes unfortunately are too small - Italian sizing, so I put them on eBay and hopefully I can get enough back to buy myself a pair again!
I just keep looking at them, they are gorgeous........................


Good luck on the sugar dates this weekend girls,

Love Baby Bow x

3 comments:

  1. if you take them to any christian louboutin store they will exchange them for your correct size

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I am happy to hear you got your first CL's. Slippery slope downwards, babe :) You'll want more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The CL's are exquisite!

    Your blog is great! I'm reading your history...I hope that's not too freaky (;

    I need to start working out...you've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete