Monday 6 July 2009

On the rocks...


Well I got back from my date with Mr Ice Hockey so I thought id give a little update.

To be honest this date was more like your regular meeting, of the unsweetened variety. I'm still pretty sure I had to meet him on SugarDaddie.com as this is the address I use for my sugar msn. Hmmmm.

This guy should not have been on that site. Fair enough, he was good looking, very fit, in his thirties, picked me up in a very nice car and had a good house. He has his own business now, and he probably earns a very good wage. But... in no way the kind we are looking for. Just in a well off, comfortable way. I cant see where the extra would be to spoil me, or another baby.

All in all we had a very enjoyable evening. We ate Italian food, had conversation, drank too much wine, I actually was really attracted to him and stayed the night with him. We had sex, which may sound slutty as it was a 'first date' but I genuinely wanted too, I hadn't for a little while as I hate one night stands, and I am very picky with who I sleep with.... here I had a perfect opportunity to get me some from a very fit man. Hate it or love it, sometimes a girl needs to think like a guy! And by the way.............. it was A M A Z I N G .
The next day he made me breakfast, we hung out and then I asked for him to take me home. After a leisurely drive back, he kissed me and dropped me home. Ive spoken to him a little over text, and I think id see him again. But he is in no way a sugar daddy, so my search is still on!

Love Baby Bow x

1 comment:

  1. Even though hes not SD material it sounds like you had a nice time, so yay :)

    ReplyDelete