Wednesday 15 July 2009

Chinese Whispers...


Hello everybody,


Apologies for a late update, but I have been a very busy baby! I am currently in China writing this blog, and my body is all over the place in time zones.

So where to start..... hmmm.
Ok, so L.A was the last time I posted. I had a great time, mostly chilling out, found this amazing store that sell juicy, primp, CC cali, havaianas flip flops, kitson, Steve madden, all my favorite things, with major discounts, if any of you guys are in L.A soon let me know and il get you the name.

The plan was meeting with Mr BA, well I decided when I arrived not to meet him. He had been a little 'intense' and i wasn't sure that I was feeling it. He was chatting about sex, sex, sex, and I was only mentioning £££ and gifts an appropriate amount, so the balance wasn't right. That paired with the fact I found out one of my girl friends I hadn't seen in a long time was in town for the night, and suddenly shopping and fun with her seemed more appealing...

But things got interesting in L.A. I received a text from someone I haven't spoken to for a while, a good 5 months. Il call him Mr Showbiz.


Mr Showbiz came on the scene when I first decided id like a Sugar Daddy, which was about a year ago. At the time id just started an amazing job, I cant even call it a job its so great, its just an amazing life style, so that kind of pushed the daddy to the back of the priorities. Now, after getting used to the job, I decide a Sugar Daddy would be the prefect pink frosting, on an already very sweet little cake. An enhancement of the already fairly good life, that extra sparkle, that perfect bonus...

So, I got a text from Mr Showbiz, basically asking if I was around (London) and if I would like to meet. He left my a voicemail, had a really kind voice, and I remembered speaking to him previously on Seeking Arrangement.com. I told him I was in L.A but id like to when I am back, and he agreed. He is looking for a real arrangement, and says if we get along I can stay at his place in Monte Carlo.... yay! Super googleable, very well known even, some of his friends and colleagues are very famous, he even told me to google him himself. And I actually find him attractive, so I'm glad he has come back into my search. I think he could be a keeper, if we enjoy each others company of course. Il ask him to take me out in London soon, and we can see how it goes from there.


The same day as I received this text from Mr Showbiz, I got a message from Ice Man, and I decided to see him again when I arrived back from L.A . We spent some of the weekend together, went for dinner, watched a movie, I stayed over with him at his house. Then, out of the blue he asked me to go on holiday with him to St Tropez next month, I said yes, and its all booked! I have only met him twice, so it may be a little hasty, I know... but why the hell not!

So I better go get some sleep, tomorrow I have another two nights in Hong Kong, I'm planning on taking a trip to the 'ladies market' as they do really good fakes. I am not loving fakes, I have to be honest, id prefer the real thing. But I think its good to wear something expensive (looking) to a sugar date, just the odd thing, weather it be a shoe, a handbag or a watch, just to show what you like, and the way you expect to be gifted :-) Start like you mean to go on...

Are there any really hot items you love at the moment I should look out for? I am planning on getting a classic Chanel quilted bag, you cannot tell the difference! And they are so classy and go with everything!

Good night,

Love Baby Bow x







No comments:

Post a Comment