Monday 20 July 2009

Home sweet home...


Hello Beautiful Baby's,
I had such a fun time in China! The people I was out there working with were so cool, we had a huge party trip. I'm just about recovered, and I think my old friend Jet Lag is starting to hide herself away.

Hong Kong is an amazing place for a SD search by the way ladies, I know traveling isn't every ones thing, but Hong Kong is an easy place to get to, and such a wonderful city. Its full of bankers, stock brokers, CEO's, western guys as well as Asian guys, and it has a real party atmosphere. For you baby's in America - its about the same time as it is from Hong Kong to the UK - maybe you should broaden your searches to the international. A good daddy would be able to afford to fly you first class where ever you wanted, and it would keep it completely separate from your sugarless life.

Apart from partying my little ass off, I did do some shopping. I bought some really cute Links of London friendship bracelets, and a gorgeous, major amazing piece of arm candy - see picture. A Chanel J12, in white ceramic! I love love it, I probably should have bought the ladies version - but I like a piece of heavy bling, so I went for the mens!

I have wanted one for a long time, I think there so hot. I actually paid quite a lot more than I thought I would for it, but its so gorgeous, don't you agree?! Its too big so I need to get some links taken out... so hot.

Well, one bad thing happened in Hong Kong, actually two. I lost my camera (annoying!!!!!) and my blackberry broke (double or even triple annoying)

So along with the blackberry, the main thing was my contacts which are on the memory... Mr showbiz number was in there, so I'm hoping he texts me soon and il get his number again!

Hasta La Vista

Baby Bow x




No comments:

Post a Comment