Thursday 2 July 2009

Sugar Hair, Sugar Beauty....


You remember my previous post about the ex ice hockey player, the one who mysteriously appeared on my msn messenger, and I'm not sure where from? I suspect SugarDaddie.com...

Well we have been in touch a little over the past week, and seeing as he is near by to me, and he seems like a genuine guy, we are going out tomorrow.

I'm going to go for dinner with him, and then for a few drinks. He lives over an hour away so I may stay over with him (assuming we are getting along well of course and he doesn't seem like a psycho/bunny boiler/ axe murderer/ masked murderer etc) I have already made it quite clear it wouldn't be 'like that' and i expect to stay in his spare room :-)

I am thinking of wearing a really cute cream crochet summer dress I got from forever 21 in L.A... I love it in there by the way, you baby's from the states might feel differently because you get to use it all the time, but for fellow British or European baby's its so cool, no body ever knows where what your wearings from at home and you never bump into any one wearing the same outfit, plus its sooooo cheap and they change stock all the time!
Il probably pair it with a tan leather waist belt, and tan or leopard print gladiator sandals. I'm only 5'3 so I do like to wear heels, but I know were going to be walking between places so I thought id go for casual but cute flats.
Then il take a little grey short cover-up just in case it turns cooler. Il wear black lace lingerie... not that i plan on any body seeing it ;-) I'm thinking big and bouncy waves in my blonde hair, and il re-do my hair extensions tonight ready.

Speaking of hair extensions if you like them too hear are my favorites, I use Jessica Simpson hairdo for at work, so easy clip in clip out and as long as your colour is a good match they can look really professional. Usually for the weekend or a few days, up to a week, il glue in my hair. I buy my hair in wefts from a wholesalers, buy plastic based white hair glue, and glue them on. I have quite fine hair so I only use one double weft, but you can use more. Running your hot ghd's closed but over the bond will fix it better onto your hair. They come out easy with conditioner and a comb, and I always find this the easiest way.... I hate feeling a head full of clips especially on a date.... what if he tries to run his fingers through your hair?? Aghhhh!

I like to have my hair big, and loose curls. A little like Jessica Simpson or Alex Curran, at the moment I'm loving Heidi Montag massive blonde hair, that's very much my style. I think the best way to go about it is using heated rollers, rather than a barrel tong. Although both can work well. I don't know if you get this in the states but 'Dust It from Schwarzkopf is one of the best products ever for hair like this. Its like a powder, comes in a cute little red shaker, you put it on your roots or where you need volume....lift...and voila! Huge hair!

I also like to look on you tube for cute tips on hair and step by step guides, its pretty useful.
Id love to hear what you fellow baby's like to wear on first dates, how do you like your hair? Any good tips? I love sharing tips!
I didn't really know what to write about today so I hope that was ok and someone found it useful!

Love Baby Bow x

1 comment:

  1. i know this was written ages ago but i have been reading your past posts to be up-to-date with your sugar adventures and thought it was so ironic that i read this today and ordered jessica simpson hair from QVC today too! ive heard great things about it and cant wait to try it (i got the bump-it/volume piece and the long, blonde ponytail). i LOVE extensions! its amazing what a confidence booster a little extra hair/volume can do for a girl ;)

    ReplyDelete