Monday 6 July 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...


I'm off again in the morning to L.A, Ive managed to go with work, I wouldn't be able to afford to visit these places so often if it wasn't for that, well not without a sugar daddy!

Il be spending two nights in L.A, and il be back Friday so I shall post again soon after. I may be meeting Mr B.A on weds, ahggg im a little excited. Also its pretty cool its the micheal jackson memorial, maybe I will go and see his star.

Ive also been considering starting up my own business today, and I'm optimistic about the prospect ;-) I looked into it today, and I think its quite a good idea with low start up costs, so I'm going to have a good think when I am back home.
By the way, are any of the sugar baby's with blogs, or the ones who read them from L.A? Because if you are get in touch and next time I'm in town we can go on a real live sugar hunt!!

Oh and today I heard from Ice man again, he called me for a little chat, I think he wants to see me again. That would be cool, because I do like him. He would make a good boyfriend (but im not so sure on SD)

Have a great week and for all the American sugar baby's happy 4th July hope you all had fun celebrations!

Love Baby Bow x

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great 4th! I'd like to visit LA some day but currently live in NY

    ReplyDelete