Thursday 13 August 2009

Baby Got Back...


Hello fellow beautiful baby's,

First of all I am sorry for such a gap between posts - I really didn't want to do that but Ive had such a hectic few weeks!
Ive been all over the world in about 10 days, Dubai, Hong Kong, I spent an amazing few days in Borneo and got to see the rainforest, all the little monkeys and hippos :-)

Now I have a week off and some time to chill out, so I can finally update my blog.

I have made a decision on the Sugar search. I am going to concentrate all my efforts on Mr Showbiz. I know it might be unwise to put all of my candy coated eggs in one diamond encrusted basket - but, now hear me out girls.






Mr Showbiz seems like the sweetest guy, his messages to me are just lovely, so respectful and nice. He is sooo googleable, its unreal. He has already mentioned he would like to travel with me, and take care of me in lots of ways, and I think we could have a good little relationship. He isn't married, so I morally its great, and I actually think he looks pretty handsome.
He has been away for the summer with work, and he arrives back in a few weeks time. So now I am in major PREPARATION mode for a date with him. Of course if it doesn't work out the search will commence... but for now I'm thinking positively.

I'm trying out Pilate's, I'm eating really healthy, I just booked into get Raccoon extensions today so I'm very excited about that, no more clipping in!! Il get a manicure, a pedi and a spray tan before hand. Always feel hotter after a spray tan - I love St Tropez! (And hopefully soon il be loving the real St Tropez on a yoghtt in a Missoni bikini drinking champagne - aghhh perfection.)

I haven't read any of the other baby's posts in a while so I'm going to spend a little time doing that now, I hope your all having lots of success!

Post again soon, lots more to tell but im sleepy!

Love Baby Bow x



No comments:

Post a Comment