Friday 12 February 2010

Saved by Channel ♥ CC


Yesterday I committed a cardinal sin of sugar dating, or well, dating in general.




I didn't realise id done it until it was too late...




DUN


DUN


DUN!




I wore the same outfit! EEEK¬! :-)


By the time I got to my date with 'Mr Date' it was early afternoon. We met at a well known hotel in London, and I saw him as soon as I walked into the lobby. He was dressed smartly like always and greeted me with a hug.
We decided to get something to eat in the restaurant inside hotel, for ease and because we were both hungry by now.

The restaurant was a kind of Chinese with a twist, where they served Asian flavoured burgers if such things exist. I went for a plate of rice with shrimp and chicken, and Mr Date went for a big bowl of noodles.
I have to admit the date was dire. If this had been the first time I had met him, we would have never met again. Conversation was almost all one sided, and as I chatted away he stared blankly at me or checked his blackberry that was persistently bleeping.

He told me he was very happy to see me, but the atmosphere pointed to the contrary. Lunch felt rushed and I was with him for all of about an hour. The only saving grace he had was that he did mention he had a lot going on that day, business wise, and he seemed a little apprehensions about that.
It made me wonder, did we ever get along very well, or did I look at our chemistry with rose tinted glasses? Maybe, but I'm sure he was making minimum effort possible yesterday.
Mr Date is being laid to rest in my sugar world, and he joins the sugar grave yard of past potentials, who tried, but failed to win me over.

It was as I walked out of the hotel, that I started thinking about my next meeting with 'G', and it was then I realised I was committing the shameful outfit crime. Luckily, I am sure 'G' is probably the least fashion or outfit savvy man around, and whilst I'm sure he appreciates a women who looks good - I doubt he takes into account details and features of ones outfit.
Luckier still, the outfit as you may recall from my previous post was pretty inconspicuous and casual, Black tunic, Biker boots, Cashmere Coat. I still felt I needed one little thing to change the look, and once I looked in my bag I realised I could fix myself up a little wardrobe on the go!
In my bag I had some Kirby grips, so I secured my hair all to one side in a chignon.
I then found my Chanel pearls hanging around in my bag, 3 strands white pearls with a Chanel black bow, and the Chanel white flower with a discreet and gold 'cc' on one of its petals. I took of my McQueen scarf (RIP McQueen, sad news, admired artist) and added the pearls. I hope this made the same outfit look different enough to get away with!

I had a few hours to spare before I met G, so whats a girl to do. Well when in London, shop! I headed to the flagship Topshop on Oxford Circus and picked myself up a Christopher Kane for Topshop brown lace dress in the sale it was £15 what a bargain... I also made a mental note to come back here and have eyelash extensions done in their eyelash bar in store.

By now my feet hurt but I soldier on and Arrive at out meeting point (One thing I like about G is that he meets me in very convenient places and is relaxed with regards to where) I was still a little early, so whats a girl to do? That's right. I found a Dune shoes and was in the shop looking at the prettiest flat sandals covered in crystals when he called me.
Outside the store I noticed him, and it was quite funny watching him when he didn't realise I could see, ehehehe evil me. So I went over, gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek (ONE kiss on one cheek, I remembered from last time. I always do the two kisses, one on each cheek and I think again this shows a difference in hmmmm....cant think of the word... CLASS sounds awful. But that's kind of what I mean...?) I dont mean to come across as a snob because I am not, and I dont care about peoples backgrounds and walk of life, im just very observent so I notice things like that.

We decided to go to a local sports bar. Very laid back and down to earth and we drank beer and I nibbled on chicken wings and hot sauce. I actually had one million times more fun with G than with Mr Date, and I think we spent a few hours in there.

G bought up the face-to-face allowance talk, which was much appreciated. He has had a similar relationship in the past, and he told me her allowance - quite causally - was 2.5k a week. He made a point of saying that was after a long time together and they were very happy, but its just nice to know he has that potential I suppose. To be honest, that's more than I ever imagine. But it is nice to imagine.
I had such a great time with G that I decided I was too hasty last week, and I'm very glad that we met again. He is an absolute gentleman and I don't feel any pressure to sleep with him, or to look spotless at all times - I though as I had hot sauce all over my mouth at one point :-)

I think this counts for something, and he made it clear everything is on my terms, even how often we see each other. I think its a good deal if it all rings true.

Il do another post on exactly what allowance he offered and what kind of relationship we would have. This post is getting long and id like to post on how I work out allowances and tips on conversations surrounding them, as they can be tricky.

Weekend Kisses!
Baby Bow xx

7 comments:

  1. Mr G sounds nice! I'm glad you were finally put Mr. Date in the sugar grave where he belongs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh so exciting! I love the hot sauce on the mouth! And yes please do go into details about the allowance and arrangement dets =]

    xx
    College Sb

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes....when it comes to talking about the allowance, i am pathetic....i still don't know how to bring it up, not to mention negotiate about the sum etc...

    can't wait your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh I am so glad that things are going well. That sounds like an awesome allowence ! Lucky girl.
    I can't wait for your post regarding allowences! Sometimes its a tricky subject

    ReplyDelete
  5. mr. G sounds similar to a date i had with a new pot mr. southern -i LOVE when conversation flows easily and u dont have to feel like u need to impress the SD with intellectual topics of talk and perfect etiquette. kudos x3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'M IN LONDON BOW!!! I'VE BEEN TO TOP SHOP AND OTHER PLACES MENTIONED IN THIS POST! OMG!!! IM TRES EXCITED STILL!!!! MORE TO COME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome allowance. I feel like once he mentioned the numbers, he shouldnt make you wait until you've known each other for a while, he should just start you with that weekly 2.5! Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete