Sunday 21 February 2010

A mid-sugar update


This week Ive spent a few days away, and have been busy planning a few little holidays over the summer. I plan to go back to Dubai to spend longer with my friend out there, and a little trip to Ibiza or Marbella during the summer with some of my friends.
I went shopping whilst in NY recently, and I have to say you American girls are so lucky to have Forever 21 and Victoria's Secret - why don't they come to the UK! I bought some jeans from Forever 21, I would usually only try to stick to designer jeans as I think there worth the investment for fit and the amount of times you wear them - but these are so cute. They are cropped with turn up and a tan studded skinny belt.

In Victoria's Secret I love their secret garden range, so I bought the whole range of 'Pure Seduction' the body wash, moisturisers, body sprays and perfume. I smell of Seduction from head to toe! I also bought some of their new coconut passion range, yummy.

Sugar wise I am at a cross road and there isn't too much to say. Mr Perfect is overseas on business, but checks in with me most days. We get together on his return. Mr G and I are in contact, but I haven't seen him since my last post as he and I have both been away.

In other Mr G news he has invited me to see him later next week, and I have given him a time frame for my allowance. That may seem a little direct, but its the only way to be and he has responded well. He has also said he would help me out with something that has to be done by the end of this month - hence the time frame. I expect to receive it soon, and then I can fully relax as I know we are both serious. I think getting over that first hurdle is important, and then once that investment of both £ and trust is made I can fully invest in our relationship.

I hope every ones having fun, oh and Ive lost a lot of the blogs I was following so if you have a private invite only blog please send me an invite again to myaccount74@hotmail.co.uk. Thank you :-)
Monday Morning Love,
Baby Bow x

No comments:

Post a Comment