Friday 5 February 2010

Comments and Followers and Emails, Oh My ♥


Id just like to post to say thank you for comments that have been left recently, I love something to read and I find every ones sugar aspirations so exciting :-)

I will as recommended do a detailed post on my job as it seems to be a point of interest, its far less glamorous as it sounds but I suppose I do get to travel and it definitely opens up your world and I think works well alongside sugar dating. So that's a post that's coming up over the next few weeks and il give all the advice I have relating to that.

As well as comments Ive been receiving a few emails at babybow@live.co.uk , They are all so flattering and its so nice to know people read my blog. I welcome any e-mails, when I first started becoming interested in the Sugar world I had a fellow sugar baby who would give me advice and I think it was really helpful so I don't mind at all if anyone emails, I'm not an expert - far from it but sometimes it nice to pass on little bits of advice :-)

Also coming up is a full details post on my date yesterday with a new Pot, I'm going to tell absolutely everything and I plan on doing so with anything relating to this pot. This is mainly because I feel a little guilty I'm not dishing the dirt on Mr Perfect but I will do in good time, in fact I'm meeting him tomorrow and visiting his home town, I'm very excited!

So anyway that was just a little random post, and now IL write about yesterdays date.

Hope everyone is ready for a fun weekend!

Baby Bow xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the upcoming post about being a flight attendant, I can't wait to read it! I have been looking into another career and that was one of the options I researched. It's VERY competitive here in the states to become a flight attendant, there are group interviews, face to face interviews and if you are lucky enough to be selected then you have to go to academy/training for a few months (and then you have to actually pass the academy because apparently a lot of people fail) and the airlines also do a VERY thorough 10 year background check including a 10 year residence check and there can be no gaps at all. That's the issue that's holding me back the most; I don't even remember some of the places I lived at when I was younger. I also want to stay near Los Angeles and not have to relocate to another state as most carriers require.

    I'm looking forward to reading what the process is like in in the U.K and any tips for acing the interview etc. Also looking forward to reading about the new pot. Love your blog!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete